Anybody have good results with Blueberry Markets MT5 or EightCap MT5 Standard account?

cyberoffice

Customer
Jul 13, 2022
Can anyone tell me if they've had good results with Blueberry Markets MT5 or EightCap MT5 Standard account? I would assume since Elon Musk EA is a scalper, that having an ECN account is vital. Am I correct?

What has been the best broker, you think?

kuanyee8383

Customer
Jul 9, 2021
Can anyone tell me if they've had good results with Blueberry Markets MT5 or EightCap MT5 Standard account? I would assume since Elon Musk EA is a scalper, that having an ECN account is vital. Am I correct?

hi, no result on this.

Payton

Apr 7, 2016
no, I have not even heard anything about these brokers. if there are results of testing Ilona with these brokers, please share. I continue my experiments with Tikmil MT5 demo and I think I need to buy an OPTI license.

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022

I’m trying my best with EightCap Real2 trading with EM. It’s very difficult so far to make any progress, due to excessive slippage. Any advise from others would be appreciated

PCryptor

Customer
Jun 3, 2022
I’m trying my best with EightCap Real2 trading with EM. It’s very difficult so far to make any progress, due to excessive slippage. Any advise from others would be appreciated
what is your ms with EightCap ?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Why do you complicate your life with some left brokers? Large slippage is the first sign that you are dealing with a kitchen. There is a list of brokers on the forum with which Elon Musk EA shows good and stable results. For example, I work with Tickmeal and Fusion Markets. There is a profit and it can be withdrawn.

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
Why do you complicate your life with some left brokers? Large slippage is the first sign that you are dealing with a kitchen. There is a list of brokers on the forum with which Elon Musk EA shows good and stable results. For example, I work with Tickmeal and Fusion Markets. There is a profit and it can be withdrawn.
Thank you

I’m now running live accounts with Tickmill and Fusion and NDDFX to see how they all work out

I am working out how EM EA works best, and broker selection seems to be critical ( spread, execution and slippage )

It is a shame that so many brokers have their own agenda and conditions that just stop EM EA from being successful on LIVE accounts -

I’ll be sure to open small live accounts on many broker platforms and test over the coming weeks.

Reactions: MStokes and phil

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
I have accounts with these brokers too, and I think you will be happy with the work of Elon Musk EA . But from my experience, I think for insurance it is better to have an average deposit at each broker, and look at the results of trading. It's important not to put all your eggs in one basket, not to depend on any one broker.

Reactions: MStokes

HTS

Customer
May 20, 2022
I have accounts with these brokers too, and I think you will be happy with the work of Elon Musk EA . But from my experience, I think for insurance it is better to have an average deposit at each broker, and look at the results of trading. It's important not to put all your eggs in one basket, not to depend on any one broker.
Many thanks
I’ll take on your as ice, for sure
May I ask what set do you use, if r just default, on Tickmill and Fusion?

saineji

Customer
Jun 16, 2022
Thank you

I’m now running live accounts with Tickmill and Fusion and NDDFX to see how they all work out

I am working out how EM EA works best, and broker selection seems to be critical ( spread, execution and slippage )

It is a shame that so many brokers have their own agenda and conditions that just stop EM EA from being successful on LIVE accounts -

I’ll be sure to open small live accounts on many broker platforms and test over the coming weeks.
Can I ask where is your VPS located for your fusion account?

Thanks in advance

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
Many thanks
I’ll take on your as ice, for sure
May I ask what set do you use, if r just default, on Tickmill and Fusion?
I experimented quite a bit with the settings, but eventually realized that the default settings are the most effective and most balanced. And this is exactly the golden mean, which in the long run brings a stable profit.

Reactions: Richie1142