Bitcoin (BTCUSD)

Toby

Apr 12, 2011
I used to sell my "minted" bitcoins on MTGOX(there was a time when you could earn about 100ue a day), but I did not engage in speculation.There to transfer all this business to real, you go through at least 3 exchangers and lose a lot of interest...

Last edited by a moderator:

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Ready for new Bitcoin highs?

I remind you that on April 14, we are waiting for the placement of Coinbase shares. Reports from major banks will also raise the cryptocurrency exchange rate, there will be comments on any plans for the introduction of BTC.

Dangelo

Jun 22, 2014
Kayden said:
don't you think that your 2 posts in a row contradict each other ) then we are waiting for a cue ball of 100 000 and in the next post the cue ball bounced from 60 000 the price is high for purchases ) the goal of the rollback is 56 000 but as we can see there was no rollback to 56 000...just what is the point of these forecasts if they are plus or minus within a radius of 3-5% looks like fortune telling on coffee grounds ) you really if you write a forecast then write this intraday or for a week or for a month forecast) and then write a couple of times a week where it may be unclear at what time the price is och strange analytics )

most of all pricks here is this )
- the cue ball should go to 60600 possibly at once...
on the next day )
-as expected, the cue ball rolled back below 60,000 ) although there was no 60,600)

and yes the crypt was called a speculative tool 100 years ago prostitutes) clearly this is not the news that affects the price movement ) I just do not understand why to describe what has already happened on the chart ) and using some of my own conjectures ) which are not reality ) you can still somehow say that using my method of technical analysis, I think so and so ) but definitely not news)) and some boxes there)
Why swear? A person tries and puts out information as he sees it. He's not a fortune teller.

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
Dangelo said:
Why swear? A person tries and puts out information as he sees it. He's not a fortune teller.
I don't swear ) I'm trying to understand the logic of its inputs ) but Chet is tight )
he's a cross between the dews...when the price tends to the center of accumulation (he calls it boxes ) well boxes so boxes )

Hendrix

Mar 12, 2018
I don't sell boxes...I have completely different ways of entering and exiting...not long ago, I accidentally discovered the VTS terminals...where you can see a normal chart on which you can make analyses and calculations of price movements using exchange terminals...I immediately found a return to the cluster and the predictability of movement...this is a classic pattern that works perfectly on the cue ball... and the graphics on the sites are for children...at the kindergarten level...just like on mobile phones...you can only watch...the swap for a buy of 7 days is large...on sat positive...I looked at the depth of the market on the stock exchange, some hold positions for several years as they repel the swap...it's huge...
View attachment 3860

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Despite the update of the highs for Bitcoin, the growth is just beginning.

I judge this by the basement indicator StdDev, whose application is described in the article on the site

The chart shows how clearly Bitcoin works out all intersections with the indicator of its average values. This is a simplified proxy-VSA analysis through volatility.

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
Hendrix said:
I don't sell boxes...I have completely different ways of entering and exiting...not long ago, I accidentally discovered the VTS terminals...where you can see a normal chart on which you can make analyses and calculations of price movements using exchange terminals...I immediately found a return to the cluster and the predictability of movement...this is a classic pattern that works perfectly on the cue ball... and the graphics on the sites are for children...at the kindergarten level...just like on mobile phones...you can only watch...the swap for a buy of 7 days is large...on sat positive...I looked at the depth of the market on the stock exchange, some hold positions for several years as they repel the swap...it's huge...
View attachment 3861
exchanges are so arranged that sometimes a positive swap begins to be counted if the crowd opens a deal in one direction and you stand against the crowd ) and forex brokers do not remember what would have been)
and also about swaps like they are not on Islamic accounts or there is no commission) in general, it is impossible for a broker on Islamic accounts to simply take the cache )

Islamic Accounts

they are intended for clients who, due to their religious beliefs, cannot trade on general terms. The main difference

islamic ones

the difference between regular trading accounts consists in the absence of crediting or debiting a certain amount for transferring an open trading position to the next day.

ps and yes och it is not convenient that altcoins can not be viewed anywhere in mt4 ) on the extreme there is something on the trading view but there you need to reconfigure everything

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
Harper said:
Despite the update of the highs for Bitcoin, the growth is just beginning.

I judge this by the basement indicator StdDev, whose application is described in the article on the site

The chart shows how clearly Bitcoin works out all intersections with the indicator of its average values. This is a simplified proxy-VSA analysis through volatility.
well, even on this screen, it's not so much he works out ) I would look more at the divers that already exist on h4 and most likely there will be a correction to 60-61k

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Kayden said:
well, even on this screen, it's not so much he works out )
The upward intersection indicates the presence of a trend (in either direction up or down) the downward intersection is flat.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Before updating the Bitcoin exchange rate, institutional investors "poured" $10 billion into the market.

Half of these funds were found in GBTC shares, the second part came in USDT tokens. Keep an eye on the capital, they will show the very beginning of market growth better than technical analysis.

Now my fly in the ointment is in Bitcoin.

Pay attention to the share of dominance, it falls with such a "whistle" that you should think about investing in altcoins. In the third decade, Bitcoin is becoming archaic with its linear blockchain structure.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
The Bitcoin exchange rate has become a victim of the climate initiatives of the United States and China.

In particular, China is preparing to close coal mines and power plants, the main and cheapest energy suppliers of miners. The Chinese authorities have already cut off electricity at many mines producing BTC. This is not difficult, because they are in the state special registers.

By the way, in the US, Bitcoin is also extracted from coal-fired electricity. The climate summit will be held on April 22, and I would not be surprised if the Americans also decide to follow the example of the Chinese and limit mining on coal-fired electricity.

In general, the hashrate fell by 40%, the cryptocurrency by 20%, but this is a great reason to buy BTC.
Why?
Yes, because retail traders do not care about EOT analysis, they buy bitcoin on the principle of " Fly-it's cheaper!»

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Genevieve said:
1 hour candle ~13%
This is not the worst thing - the commission for the transfer of $52 and the clogged mempool do not allow people to throw off the cryptocurrency.

Anders

Apr 24, 2012
Harper said:
I judge this by the basement indicator StdDev,
Or skis don't go or I'm not myself))) and how to tie a moving average to a turkey? Even the guy on the portal asked, but silence answered. The idea has a place to be.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Anders said:
and how to fasten the moving average to the turkey?
Find the Moving Average indicator in the Navigator window.
Grab and drag it with the mouse to the bottom of the chart, where the StdDev indicator is already open.
In the settings window that opens, select a period and apply it to Previous Indicator`s Data, as it is shown in the picture. Then click OK and you will be happy.

cake201

Aug 9, 2019
Harper said:
This is not the worst thing - the commission for the transfer of $52 and the clogged mempool do not allow people to throw off the cryptocurrency.

1. Power outage to the mass of Chinese miners due to flooding.
2. As a result, the hashrate of the network decreases, and it is very strongly correlated with the cost, a certain material provision of the asset with equipment, the higher the hash, the more equipment works, the more $is invested.
3. Due to the reduction of the same capacity and increased commission, the complexity does not change immediately.

So, now the electricity will be restored, the complexity will be recalculated, the price will return (at least temporarily) and the cost of the commission will be significantly reduced. And throw it off for your health! Fools:)

Imho, the triangle is formed, there will be a lumbago, the question is where, most likely, and there, and here)

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
cake201 said:
1. Power outage to the mass of Chinese miners due to flooding.
Are you sure about the flooding?
cake201 said:
As a result, the hashrate of the network decreases, and it is very strongly correlated with the cost
During the crypto winter of 2018, Bitcoin lost 80% of its value, and the hashrate was constantly growing. And I can give another 100500 examples of the complete lack of correlation between computing power and the cryptocurrency exchange rate.
cake201 said:
Due to the reduction of the same capacity and increased commission, the complexity does not change immediately
The commission increases only because it is paid by traders who are tired of standing in the mempool. Smart clients use derivatives or wrapped versions of assets, taking the short position.
cake201 said:
So, now the electricity will be restored
Miners ' mines in China will be closed in a number of provinces. No one will restore anything.

cake201

Aug 9, 2019
Harper said:
Are you sure about the flooding?
During the crypto winter of 2018, Bitcoin lost 80% of its value, and the hashrate was constantly growing. And I can give another 100500 examples of the complete lack of correlation between computing power and the cryptocurrency exchange rate.
The commission increases only because it is paid by traders who are tired of standing in the mempool. Smart clients use derivatives or wrapped versions of assets, taking the short position.
Miners ' mines in China will be closed in a number of provinces. No one will restore anything.
At the peak of profitability, they themselves would not have closed. More like force majeure.

These won't open, but others will. After 10 days, in my opinion, the complexity is recalculated.

Commission by the way well within 5%

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
cake201 said:
Commission by the way well within 5%
The commission is within the limits that you set yourself in your wallet.
If it is interesting to the miner, he will conduct a transaction.

Yesterday, people paid an average of $56 and this figure does not depend on the size of the payment. You can spend one Satoshi or one million BTC for this commission. So writing " well, about 5%" is not quite correct.

cake201

Aug 9, 2019
Harper said:
The commission is within the limits that you set yourself in your wallet.
If it is interesting to the miner, he will conduct a transaction.

Yesterday, people paid an average of $56 and this figure does not depend on the size of the payment. You can spend one Satoshi or one million BTC for this commission. So writing " well, about 5%" is not quite correct.
The recommended commission is about 5%. depends on the size of course. So you can put 1 Satosha and wait a couple of years)

Just in case I checked, maybe something has changed. Everything also depends on the transfer amount.