Bitcoin (BTCUSD)

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Bitcoin traders should keep in mind the halving of last year.

This is the name of the planned twofold reduction in the remuneration of miners for the extracted BTC block. After the halving of 2012, Bitcoin lost 80% of its value in 2013, and after the halving of 2016, 50% of its value disappeared in 2017.
The current correction may be caused by such a post-halving syndrome, then there is every chance to see BTC for $35 thousand this year.

Consider this point when deciding to buy a" cheaper " Bitcoin.

sahsa_9

Mar 30, 2020
In the area of 41 on the cue ball, I am looking for the extreme entry points of the non-separately shooting altos ZEC,DASH,NEO,EOS,IOTA,OMG. A less risky entry is at the 270 degree fan breakout. Cancel-go under the lower blue support line.

Hendrix

Mar 12, 2018
the price of 56,600 worked out...test 57,000...a little bit down...a couple of orders were closed...working out the swap...although I have a swap and the commission is within the norm...further goals are not yet known...we need price movements and new goals will be drawn...as there will be clarity I will lay out...
View attachment 3869

cake201

Aug 9, 2019
Hendrix said:
the price of 56,600 worked out...test 57,000...a little bit down...a couple of orders were closed...working out the swap...although I have a swap and the commission is within the norm...further goals are not yet known...we need price movements and new goals will be drawn...as there will be clarity I will lay out...
View attachment 3870

I recommend putting a stop on the desired bu and moving it as the price moves. He is such a grandfather, especially on over-the-counter days (Monday is also a day off)

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
If there is no more activity in the Bitcoin quotes, we will go straight into the flat.

The road to the highs will close as soon as the volatility crosses its average and this happens near the MA cluster on the line of important resistance.

There is something to think about if you decide to buy a cryptocurrency right now.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
We are preparing for the growth of Bitcoin!
Over the weekend, speculators raised the closing prices of two daily candles above MA(15), which in itself serves as a signal of a short-term uptrend. It will be followed by an intersection at the top of MA (50). The third signal of growth will be a rise in volatility above the average values.