Can you trade Bitcoin and Gold with Elon Musk EA?

cake201

Aug 9, 2019
Hello! Maybe somewhere on this forum there is an answer to my question, but I haven't found it. If anything throw me a link.

I am interested in the possibility of working with all cryptocurrencies and precious metals, I practically do not work with currency pairs.

Thank you in advance for any answers;)

Wagner

Jun 28, 2012
As far as I know,there will be no such global changes in the near future. Because the algorithm has only recently received a version for mt5.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
As far as I know,there will be no such global changes in the near future. Because the algorithm has only recently received a version for mt5.
Hello!)
Yes, you are absolutely right, the development and addition of new trading tools and updates in general is not a quick process, but it is feasible.

We carefully study and test each new parameter and function. I and my team do not release updates just for the sake of releasing and bragging to clients. First and foremost, I take each new development step for myself to make sure it works and makes money.

So if you plan to start working with our bot and become a full-fledged client, you will have the opportunity to work only with currency pairs, I assure you will appreciate it!)

cake201

Aug 9, 2019
Very sad, but I understand you. Of course I plan and think about buying. But currency pairs do not have such a high volatility as crypto, because for scalping it is excellent conditions.
Thank you for your reply!

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
Very sad, but I understand you. Of course I plan and think about buying. But currency pairs do not have such a high volatility as crypto, because for scalping it is excellent conditions.
Thank you for your reply!
If you want to make money on cryptocurrency, go to the exchange and play big, the point is to work with cryptocurrency on forex.
I think that there is no need to load the algorithm with cryptocurrency, because at this stage the bot copes perfectly with the work on the currency market.
I don't know, maybe I'm wrong..

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
The algorithm has enormous potential and is designed for heavy loads and error-free operation at the same time. But I don't want to look into the future, maybe there will be serious changes that will allow us to work not only with bitcoin and gold, but also with a number of other cryptocurrencies and precious metals. It will take time:geek:

cake201

Aug 9, 2019
The algorithm has enormous potential and is designed for heavy loads and error-free operation at the same time. But I don't want to look into the future, maybe there will be serious changes that will allow us to work not only with bitcoin and gold, but also with a number of other cryptocurrencies and precious metals. It will take time:geek:
Thank you so much !I will be looking forward to this day, hopefully it will be soon)