Currency pairs: Any
Timeframe: D1
Trading time: around the clock
Description: A popular "simplified" version of the Price Action methodology
Strategy rules: see the video review

Last edited by a moderator:

Davion

Jul 24, 2015
I continue to experiment with W while in the market...

Attachments

• безымянный.png
    безымянный.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 4

Kuldar

Apr 8, 2015
I decided to trade on JARROO.

USDJPY D1.
Spoiler alert

Merge of two emas (365 and 150), round level and HCR level. Entered with a limit of two lots. The first goal worked. Transferred to the BU.

USDCAD D1.
Spoiler alert

The first goal worked. Transferred to the BU.

There was also losyamba as well as without them :((
CHFJPY D1.
Spoiler alert

The candle closed above the level. Closed the deal.
P.S. While I was writing, I understood where I was fucked up: if I needed the LCS level down. ~x(

Kuldar

Apr 8, 2015
We continue
USDCAD D1
Spoiler alert

I entered stochastic on H4 (I feel safer this way /:))
Spoiler alert

Kuldar

Apr 8, 2015
EURCHF D1
Good weekly level. The crowd is strongly against it. I entered in two lots (according to stochastic on H4), the first take worked out the stop was already pulled up.

Davion

Jul 24, 2015
NZD CHF beautiful entry, level worked out
In the end, it turned out 1:9, but 2% was devoured by the swap

Attachments

• nzdchf.jpg
    nzdchf.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 2

dhgammin

Jul 6, 2014
the method in 2018 - 2019 was a real gold mine
now the instrument is more often deployed "in the air"
and pre-trial databases work more often
but if you use this strategy wisely the profit will be 1k5 and higher

I speak for Eurobucks and gold, I do not trade the rest

dhgammin

Jul 6, 2014
What is it?) I have never met such a formulation before.

this is when the instrument from the level does not unfold as it supposedly "should", but begins to consolidate. Then the probability of its breakdown increases. Simply put, the instrument did not bounce from the level or it was deployed before reaching the level, this is already a strong signal for H4 and D1.

Peyton

Sep 27, 2018
Davion said:

Where the price will move further is never clear, there are no 100% setups!
I don't see any point in not taking the established setup, especially in the direction of the main trend...
70-80 % good result

Raylan

Jan 18, 2019
The Jarroo method (building levels) attracts with its simplicity and logic. The market has changed over time, so the method is unpopular now. But, according to my observations and tests on D1, the EURAUD pair has been looking very good for the last two years. The remaining points - the input-output method, TR-SL need to be finalized for yourself.

Kuldar

Apr 8, 2015
Raylan said:
Although the market has changed over time, so the method is unpopular now.
You should definitely read "Translation of Jarroo correspondence" there are many subtleties on the input, there is also a video but in English.

Raylan

Jan 18, 2019
Kuldar said:
You should definitely read "Translation of Jarroo correspondence" there are many subtleties on the input, there is also a video but in English.
I read and carefully studied the translation of Jarroo's correspondence a few years ago. I tested and traded on the system, but without much profit. Now I'm testing EURAUD, I've improved the system for myself.

Brett

Jun 10, 2018
@Raylan hello. Under what conditions do you consider the level to be fulfilled? That is, you remove the line from the chart and no longer take it into account. 1.62274 and 1.61148 worked out? And 1.60160 (it is not marked on your screen)?

Raylan

Jan 18, 2019
Brett said:
@Raylan hello. Under what conditions do you consider the level to be fulfilled? That is, you remove the line from the chart and no longer take it into account. 1.62274 and 1.61148 worked out? And 1.60160 (it is not marked on your screen)?
Hello! The level "worked" only when the price does not react to it (reacts very weakly). Jarroo also wrote about this in a conversation on the forum. But I also do not see the point in strongly "clogging" the chart with the marked levels. For example, I would remove the level of 1.60160, as there was a weak reaction of the price to it. In my opinion, it is better to move the level lower at 1.5970. It's new and fresh. It is a six-year minimum. Jarroo considered the test and the subsequent rebound from the level of the daily candles and closing it above/below the best signal to enter ( there are several ways to enter). For example, yesterday the daily price touched 1.62274 ( highlighted in green in the screenshot) and closed below the level. I put the limit on sale at the level ( the price did not reach a little).
Today, the bearish day touched 1.61148 and the price went up ( there were deposits for buying). The support of 1.61148 has worked again( it looks like the lower limit of the range) and I don't see any point in removing it. In general, it's all very individual and there are many options. In any case, we look at the price behavior after the level test.
P.S. Plus, you need to take into account an important nuance. The more times the price touched the level, the "weaker" it becomes.
EURAUDDaily.thumb.png.7a7e7dcb724620e489a1b72cf35996d6.png.

Brett

Jun 10, 2018
@Raylan Thank you so much for such a detailed response. At 1.60160, there would be a moose, although the level looked good initially. And 1,62915? the price was repeatedly beaten off from it. To test the level in detail, go to the lower timeframes, m15, for example?