[D1] "Mouse Tail" - breakout strategy for daily charts

Shane

May 26, 2019
I think you can try the volatile pairs gbpjpy, gbpaud, euraud, eurjpy there seem to be more trends and good tails, maybe it will go))

Raphael

Jun 28, 2019
Oh, they're talking about TRO, interesting. I will say this, his strategies really work and his strategies are the most logical, based on statistics and logic. But there is one thing. One BIG but. He can't explain anything at all. He explains so much in 1 place that even the simplest strategies do not understand at all if you do not sit for days and do not fish out grains of valuable information from a ton of useless videos and forums. At the same time, the older it gets, the less clear it is, but the more information it generates. If someone is really interested, we can figure it out together, for my part, I know MQL4 very poorly, but English is my first language, I can make out and most importantly formulate what he mumbles. For example, his weekly gap trade is a great trade with a probability of 90%+. Only you need to fasten a normal stop loss to it. I spoke to TRO, he answers heresy, like "put a stop loss such as it is not a pity to lose". Although if you refine this strategy according to his own method, then there will be a gun.

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Raphael said:
Oh, they're talking about TRO, interesting. I will say this, his strategies really work and his strategies are the most logical, based on statistics and logic. But there is one thing. One BIG but. He can't explain anything at all. He explains so much in 1 place that even the simplest strategies do not understand at all if you do not sit for days and do not fish out grains of valuable information from a ton of useless videos and forums. At the same time, the older it gets, the less clear it is, but the more information it generates. If someone is really interested, then we can figure it out together, for my part, I know MQL4 very poorly, but English is my first language, I can make out and most importantly formulate what he mumbles. For example, his weekly gap trade is a great trade with a probability of 90%+. Only you need to fasten a normal stop loss to it. I spoke with TRO, he answers heresy, like "put a stop loss such as it is not a pity to lose". Although if you refine this strategy according to his own method, then there will be a gun.
Try to open a branch with a description of the strategy, we will finalize it.

Nasir

Jul 4, 2019
Enoch said:
For GBPUSD, the optimal parameters for testing over the past year (from May 2019 to May 2020) (it may not make sense to look further into the history, since there were other conditions than now) were the following:
- min body of the previous day's candle = 5 p.;
- max body of the previous day's candle = does not matter;
- min shadow of the previous day's candle = 5 p.;
- max shadow of the previous day's candle = 200 p.;
- on Mondays, it is better not to trade, because there are more losses (this is not related to gaps);
- maximum gap size = doesn't matter.
As a result, we received 114% of the profit for the year, but the main profit was made in March, when there was a special shock in the markets (oil collapsed).

Show Content
Tested this Expert Advisor, quite interesting results. I think this strategy has a certain potential for trading on hourly charts, can you make this version of the Expert Advisor for testing?

Adan

Sep 10, 2019
If you log in an hour later, it shows better results, as on f4y ... central European time. It also works well on gold and the euro..... tested over the past year.

mr__quic

Sep 17, 2019
Enoch said:
So far, everything is working well. The strategy makes a profit from the moment it is published =d>
Good afternoon! Sps for the adviser! I wanted to ask you if you have tried to configure any other tools?

Ayaan

Apr 20, 2017
I'm just wondering. Deposits are placed only when the price has opened in the tail zone of the previous candle or it does not matter where? In the process, all the previous owls are not written correctly. I've sketched out an algorithm and realized that this question remains open..
If you place pending orders exclusively only when the price is within the previous bar, then this will be a completely different option. Either nested bar, or partially below or above, the previous high/low.