[D1] Supremacy

Willie

Apr 25, 2014
SUPREMACY

So! All beginners and just curious, before writing the word "why" must read: all the following strategy parameters were carefully selected for six months by the method of elimination, probability, poke, logically, passed tests for success, reasonableness, usefulness, etc. If you notice that you can change something, keep in mind that the author has already taken this into account. And also think about why this is so, and not this way. If you still think your idea is brilliant, then I don't mind at all. But that's the way the foundation is laid out here, because it works for me, period.

So let's get started!

The strategy is unique in its features. A brief description of the benefits will help you understand why.

1. Trading is carried out once a day, and takes no more than half an hour for a certain skill.
2. Orders do not hang for a long time and on weekends, which does not bother at all.
3. Clear opening and closing of orders, no need to think and guess anything.
4. Since the funds are diversified into many pairs and orders, get into a deep drawdown or
it is almost impossible to lose a significant part of the deposit.
5. Thanks to the basis of the system, it will never become obsolete.
6. The diversification of funds allows you to increase the risks to the limit.
7. A fixed loss and not a fixed profit allows you to take a good one in a favorable scenario
profit.
8. Nice little things like a swap as an additional bonus.
9. Thanks to the basis of the system, we almost always trade according to the established trend and are the first to learn about
his shift. And as we all know – Trend is our friend.
10. We do not always trade all pairs at the same time, which increases the accuracy of signals and reduces the risk
drawdowns.
11. Half of the profit can be withdrawn every time after receiving it.
12. The absence of any indicators saves you from unnecessary false signals, searching for errors, and improvements,
divination and other headaches.
13. For successful trading, any simple laptop, tablet, smartphone and internet access are enough
just for an hour a day.
14. When flat, we often not only do not lose money, but thanks to limit orders, we can also
to earn.
15. The system has a variety of styles, everyone can choose something to their liking.

A little about the disadvantages.
The system can not be tested on history, later you will understand why. Well, if this can be attributed to the cons, the system is calm as a tank, no overclocking and other extreme sports.

So, all that will be said below is my personal version, my tools and my developments. This does not mean that you can not experiment with the number of pairs, their variety and MM, and so on. I just want to say that the option provided by me suits me personally, and it works, and I have no desire to continue poking around in this. So if you are interested in something, then check it yourself.

Currency pairs.
10 pieces, all used without exception:
EURUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, USDJPY, GBPJPY.

TimeFrame: D1 (Daily)

Login rules.
As we know, the price moves against the crowd. This is what this wonderful system is based on.
Orders are opened once a day, for 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after the daily candle closes.
First of all, we open it http://www.myfxbook.com/community/outlook
This site is good because its users are not tied to certain DC, so their opinion is quite good.
unbiased.
We search for all the necessary pairs and look at the ratio of buyers to sellers.
If the percentage ratio is between 40 and 60, we skip this pair.

If the percentage difference is more than 40 and 60, then we either buy or sell against the majority.

The picture shows an explicit purchase.

How we will do it.
If the percentage ratio is favorable, then we simply open a position in the direction we need.
On the high or low of a closed candle, we place a limit order in the same direction (since the order is a limit order
here well you can not confuse the direction) The order is placed regardless of how close the candle closing price is to it.

In the figure, the candle is closed, the percentages say buy, we enter immediately into purchases and at the low of the candle is deferred
limit order. Sales are mirrored.
The exit from the position is extremely simple, at the end of the day we close and cancel all orders. It doesn't matter what's in the black or
minus. The total amount in the end gives a plus.

If there are no problems with this, then the numbers:

StopLoss

for a regular order, there will be 100 points (4x-sign)
for a limit order of 50 points.
thus, in a bad scenario, we lose only 150 points from one pair.
TakeProfit
we don't bet, we see what happens at the end of the day. (Although if you want, you can indulge or if you have time to spend.)
Shoulder: 1-200.
Deposit
For a minimum conservative lot of 0.01 (in total, we will get 20 orders of 0.01), the deposit is not less than 2000eur or dollars. (The calculation for the extreme variant is given below)
As a result, grabbing all 20 stops, we lose only 7.5% of the deposit, which is basically nonsense.

Variations on the theme of trade:
We trade slowly and slowly.
It is possible to double after each losing day (but not recommended).
You can double after each losing week.
You can double it after each losing month. (recommended)
This increases the risk slightly, but significantly increases the profit.
You can also double only if you lose a certain number of points. For example a loss for a week
it was more than 200 points, next week we are trading a doubled lot.
But without fanaticism, everyone knows that Martin is the fastest way to the drain. It is not recommended to double without a good reason.

According to the advice of the participants of the demagogy about the system: who is very lazy, or extremely uncomfortable, like me, to get up in the middle of the night - you can not wait for the candle to close, but at least not earlier than two hours before that to put limit orders instead of market ones, retreating 10-20 points from the price. thereby reducing the stop loss on these points. Non-working orders can be opened in the morning (but here we pay attention to how far the price has already jumped)

In general, we came to the conclusion that everyone can choose the tactics that are convenient for him: the time and the option of opening orders, the margins of safety limit orders, the lot frame, take profit, the site with statistics, and so on. The main thing in this business is stability - not to jump from corner to corner every day, but to change something no more than once a week.

Little tricks:
Since for such pairs as AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDJPY, when buying a positive swap, we open
trades before the candle closes, and close after the candle closes, so we get a double swap.
Pairs with a negative swap are opened after the daily candle closes and closed before the candle closes. That
we do not lose money on swaps. The offer does not apply to Friday. We don't leave anything for the weekend.
Half of each profit can be safely withdrawn upon receipt. The rest is left to the growth of the deposit or
on the drawdown. At the end of the month, you can safely remove the remnants.
If there is news close to the closing of the candle, we try to get as close to the right moment as possible.
It is very important to try not to miss a single trading day. Do this at least for periods, for example
we trade for a month, rest for a week or two, and do not choose separate days for trading.

Well, an extreme option, for fans of thrills:
Since our funds are diversified into a variety of orders and currency pairs, to get into the absolute
drawdown is almost impossible.
Therefore, you can increase the risks to the limit. Multiply the minimum lot by 10 (for 5000 eur/USD - lot 0.1). So
thus, with all the stops, we will lose 30% of the deposit, which is extremely unlikely, but accordingly the profit
it grows 10 times. The deposit unit is specifically designed for two absolute drawdowns, plus margin, as well as an unusually high USDCHF margin. With this method of trading, all doubling is strictly excluded.

And in conclusion, some unsubstantiated statistics.
That I myself personally traded on this system in real life (monitoring is mixed, so there is no sense to debug it):
2019:
August +700p
September +2215p
October -425p
November +1850p

Tests on the developments were conducted since March 2014, but the circumstances did not allow us to keep constant statistics.

Sincerely, Arioh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Foster

Nov 21, 2017
And how to understand the crowd buys or sells, if the site has a percentage of short and long? I'm not catching up(

tema2

Mar 15, 2014
The site shows the total position in lots (monetary value)
Example-short according to Figure 78%. On the contrary, we buy a pair of USDCAD
3079dbfd9d37112576364377a36ba330.png

Luan

Nov 22, 2017
right

the indicator shows that 60% of the participants in the market sell, at this time we often see how the selected intsrument continues to grow, making new hi

The main idea of the strategy is based on this idea, which gives us an advantage in trading.

qwert_

May 1, 2015
Pancake... =d> =d> =d>
It really works. However, I traded on the demo. And only 1 day.

Only I changed the terms a little.. + averaged in critical situation.

But, the euro buck does not fit, for some reason.
The first time I closed it manually (there was an obvious U-turn).
And now I had to average it. $ 20 loss.
In real life, I would have called you... and here I think, let it hang...

I averaged the yen once more... naughty hands... but as it turned out in vain.

That's how it is.

Attachments

• roboforex_-_metatrader_4.png
    roboforex_-_metatrader_4.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 2

Luan

Nov 22, 2017
friends, testing a strategy does not happen in one day, even if it is a scalping vehicle, for Supremacy, 1 day is not an indicator

PS it is especially interesting to read about the volatility of the profit of the trader during one trading session :660b2fcaa3:

qwert_

May 1, 2015
Wo ... my friend...
I'm still under the impression...
started trading on December 21, Friday
monday, Tuesday did not trade... the bourgeoisie had holidays....
On Friday, the 28th, everything was closed.

To sum up...
64 transactions in 5 days
almost 35% in a week...
solid profit..

Baba Yaga is in shock

P.S. I came from the lantern... but if (at least with one eye) you look at the trends of small TF-it will be possible not to average... probably... :))

armandor

Dec 29, 2017
What would be your impression if you started from the end of November?

Above is the equity chart for the last month and a half, as you can see, you just got a good week)

Erik

Dec 29, 2017
I have an error output 22:06:48.093 MyFxBook_Ind_1. 3 NZDUSD, H1: Error in FileOpen. Error code =5004

Judging by the code it can't create myfxbook_outlook.html
What to do?

qwert_

May 1, 2015
Everything is possible...
You can't look at the stories.

I'm terribly sorry... is it possible to fasten this indicator to the currency?
I have with the indicators as it did not work out very well.
I will be very grateful if you throw a link to it...

Thanks. :)

Brodie

Jul 5, 2018
armandor said:

Two weeks-nothing.

Here you are for four years, decide to trade or not, the value at the rate of 0.01 lot per 1000$:

Spoiler alert

Good day to all of you. Tell the beginner pliz. If I have, the shoulder is not 1-200, but for example 1-100. How should the lot size and/or depot size change? That is, in this case, you should take the option a) 0.01 lots for every $ 2000; b) 0.02 lots for every $ 1000; c) 0.02 lots for every $ 2000 ?

armandor

Dec 29, 2017
Brodie said:
Tell the beginner pliz. If I have, the shoulder is not 1-200, but for example 1-100. How should the lot size and/or the depot size change?

Well, you do not have 1:1, but with a leverage of 1: 20, you can open 12-15 orders with a lot of 0.01, is it worth it? If as you write - a newbie, then the more depots and less lot, the better)) Try it on the demo, see how and what affects what, many questions will disappear.

Jaime

Aug 18, 2018
Tell me, please, is there a similar TC "Trade against the crowd" for BRENT and WTI assets? And is there one for them stop loss indicator?

Erik

Dec 29, 2017
Jaime said:
is there a similar TC "Trade against the crowd" for BRENT and WTI assets?
This is only if the exchange publishes such data on futures. Recently, there was an article on a related topic about margin zones, you can ask around those who were immersed in the stock exchange topic.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Brodie said:
Good day to all of you. Tell the beginner pliz. If I have, the shoulder is not 1-200, but for example 1-100.
How should the lot size and/or the depot size change?
That is, in this case, you should take the option a) 0.01 lots for every $ 2000; b) 0.02 lots for every $ 1000; c) 0.02 lots for every $ 2000 ?
Only the deposit of orders depends on the leverage - well, the size of the stopout in$, which is insignificant in your case.
Depending on the currency pair, if the leverage decreases from 200 to 100, it will double from ~$4-$7 to $8-$14.
For trading with MM 0.01 lot for $1000 depot on one pair, this is absolutely insignificant and does not really affect the security of trading.

Kyle

May 18, 2019
Hello, everyone!Question on the system, on the night from Sunday to Monday, transactions can already be concluded?

Christian

Jul 25, 2019
hello everyone. Thank you for the vehicle. From Thursday to Friday, so far in positions. A little tupanul USDJPY in the short did not take. Okay, this is a new habit. From Friday to Saturday, of course, we do not trade. but from Sunday to Monday, we trade.

Eugene

Jan 5, 2014
Greetings to all participants of the forum. Please explain one point in trading this system. This is the situation for the AUDCAD pair. According to the rules of the system, you need to go to buy and put buylim on low candles. A bearish candle. the distance between the market and limit orders will be about 9 points. If the price continues to fall, then such a limiter with a stop of 50 points will knock out faster than an order from the market, with a stop of 100. Does it make sense to put a limit order? Or do I place the "safety" limit orders incorrectly?