[Discussion] What is the best way to withdraw money from the broker?

svev

Aug 9, 2010
I opened my first real. Account (alpari micro), and now I'm facing a problem. I thought that using webmoney was an acceptable option, but in the end they stripped 10% of the original amount. The essence of the question - is there a proven and reliable method, with no paperwork, etc.?

Oh, euroset campaign the best-only 2%, and instant transfer.

Ask questions about a specific DC in the corresponding topic of the section Forex brokers, this section discusses payment systems and withdrawal options, DC is discussed in the context of comparing withdrawal options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reid

Dec 21, 2019
Not all cards are used, for this and such crosses, sometimes double exchange is beneficial)

Damian

Dec 21, 2019
Reid said:
Not all cards are used, for this and such crosses, sometimes double exchange is beneficial)
I agree. I also found one for myself.
Output Alpari - advcash for 0%
or advcash-usd/eur card for 1.5 %

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Kelvyn said:
I have not yet found a way in which you can not lose less than 4% when moving funds in one direction.
The fact is that the intermediate conversion to rubles takes place not only when withdrawing to the Russian Federation, but also to other countries.
And yes, less than 4% of commissions is almost unrealistic - and in the future, imho, it will be generally for happiness.

Imho, DC not legalized in the CIS are forced to use some intermediate structure with a "roof" in the Russian Federation.
Because in other CIS countries and in other national currencies, the withdrawal to the cards takes place through Moscow and rubles.
On the forum, this question has been raised more than once - well, and / why is Moscow here/rubles when withdrawing, for example,
buck-->hryvnia.
The answer is approximately "and therefore"...:)

Zayd

Sep 16, 2013
well, summing up the intermediate result of this discussion - the issue of input / output is not very idle - before starting work in a particular DC, you need to study it (both the DC and the input/output) very thoroughly, perhaps even consult with the DC/broker support. well, there are alternatives to have, in case the previously used input/output method stops working.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Genevieve said:
well, summing up the intermediate result of this discussion - the issue of input / output is not very idle - before starting work in a particular DC, you need to study it (both the DC and the input/output) very thoroughly, perhaps even consult with the DC/broker support. well, there are alternatives to have, in case the previously used input/output method stops working.
|da||da|
Genevieve said:
As for switching to foreign brokers, I would recommend that you, in addition to leverage, pay close attention to the issues of deposit/withdrawal of funds.
In most licensed DCS, even in offshore branches, there is an extremely limited set of deposit/withdrawal options, many of which are not available or problematic for CIS citizens.

I would highly recommend that you first carefully review the topics of the DC you are interested in for the last year, and then the topics of the corresponding payment systems used in these DC.
Moreover, I would first register with the relevant payment systems and understand the specifics of working with them - and only after making sure that the input / output works for you, I would register with the DC.
Not such rare cases when input/output to a licensed DC is possible only in 1 bank in the country, which is really very fast - at any second they can block everything...

Deposit/withdrawal of funds in the DC has long been a growing problem for CIS citizens!
And it is necessary to have at least 2 working I/O circuits for a specific DC as a prerequisite for regi.

Lawrence

Mar 20, 2020
Hello everyone.
Men who know a good way(you know what) to withdraw from the broker to cash.
For Europe.
You can go to the PM.
Thanks

Derek

Sep 4, 2013
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that there is nothing better than bank cards, if you take eps, then each system has its own pitfalls, for example, input can be zero without commissions, but they take a normal percentage for withdrawal, or when cashing out money, you get a double conversion, for example, for withdrawal from eps to a bank card, a percentage, and then plus the commission of the bank itself, this is provided that the withdrawal to eps without commissions
Maybe I'm wrong, I think it's best to withdraw to a bank card, ideally already in the right currency , the disadvantages of bank cards, the term of the card itself ends, you constantly need to make a new one and re-verify, plus if the withdrawal goes in large sums, there is already a question of financial monitoring and taxes
EPS can be used as a second option, a backup when the output to the card does not work for some reason
Maybe I made a mistake somewhere, then the forum members will correct me...

Lawrence

Mar 20, 2020
Derek said:
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that there is nothing better than bank cards, if you take eps, then each system has its own pitfalls, for example, the input can be zero without commissions, but they take a normal percentage for the withdrawal, or when cashing out money, you get a double conversion, for example, for the withdrawal from eps to a bank card, a percentage, and then plus the commission of the bank itself, this is provided that the withdrawal to eps without commissions
Maybe I'm wrong, I think it's best to withdraw to a bank card, ideally already in the right currency , the disadvantages of bank cards, the term of the card itself ends, you constantly need to make a new one and re-verify, plus if the withdrawal goes in large sums, there is already a question of financial monitoring and taxes
EPS can be used as a second option, a backup when the output to the card does not work for some reason
Maybe I made a mistake somewhere, then the forum members will correct me...
For example, what are they for Europe, so that no one pays attention?

dasha200

Feb 1, 2020
I tried to withdraw through Advent, but it took me a very long time. I compare it with the Webmani, where in one day the money was transferred from the grand capital to the Webmani, and then to the bank card. But the exchange rate in Advent is much better than the draconian rates from Webmani !!!

Yadiel

Feb 15, 2016
What method is relevant at the moment in addition to predatory Skrill and Neteller, AdvCash TransferWise ePayService stopped issuing cards. I haven't tried WebMoney yet, then to the card via the SBP, but there will be a conversion to rubles, I would like to withdraw dollars at an ATM or transfer them to my dollar account

Yadiel

Feb 15, 2016
Kaden said:
There are multi-currency cards, VTB definitely had them. Doesn't fit?
as I understand it, you can not WMZ that is, webmoney dollars to withdraw to dollars on the card, only rubles can be withdrawn, that is, you get dollars from the broker on Webmoney, then convert it inside skrvis, and withdraw rubles to the card

Kaden

Mar 7, 2020
Yadiel said:
as I understand it, you can not WMZ that is, webmoney dollars to withdraw to dollars on the card, only rubles can be withdrawn, that is, you get dollars from the broker on Webmoney, then convert it inside skrvis, and withdraw rubles to the card
I had a multicard once. In fact, it has three accounts: ruble, dollar, and euro. That is, if you look at the ATM balance on the card, you will get three amounts, rubles,$, and euros. I think you can withdraw dollars directly to it without any WM. Ask the broker a question.