[Discussion] What is the best way to withdraw money from the broker?

Yadiel

Feb 15, 2016
Kaden said:
I had a multicard once. In fact, it has three accounts: ruble, dollar, and euro. That is, if you look at the ATM balance on the card, you will get three amounts, rubles,$, and euros. I think you can withdraw dollars directly to it without any WM. Ask the broker a question.
In Russia, there are no problems, but in fraternal Belarus, you will have to pay 13% , so there is a search for a way to withdraw the cache =)

Zayd

Sep 16, 2013
Yadiel said:
as I understand it, you can not WMZ that is, webmoney dollars to withdraw to dollars on the card, only rubles can be withdrawn, that is, you get dollars from the broker on Webmoney, then convert it inside skrvis, and withdraw rubles to the card
in the 19th year, I brought Tinkoff Black from WMZ to the card. dollars were immediately credited to the dollar account. the sender was peymaster (Great Britain). I don't know how it is now.

Alexandre

Apr 4, 2020
Yadiel said:
but in fraternal Belarus, you will have to pay 13% , so there is a search for a way to withdraw the cache =)

Yadiel said:
ePayService stopped issuing cards
I understand you are from Belarus, well, actually, ePayService sends cards there!

Yadiel

Feb 15, 2016
awto® said:

I understand you are from Belarus, well, actually, ePayService sends cards there!
I have investors from Belarus, can you tell me more alternative withdrawal methods for Belarusians if you know, I have not checked the other payment services, but I assume that they all also send cards to Belarus, Advcash TransferWise, and Revolut and Bakrera?

Julio

Customer
Aug 5, 2019
Colleagues, one forumchanin or someone in the tg chat wrote "instructions" (I forgot where exactly) how to withdraw money with minimal loss on commissions or even slightly higher than what was started/earned.
There is a simple scheme, only a little sophisticated.
Maybe someone knows similar ways, or remembers what I'm talking about. Write in the comments, please.
The main request: how to withdraw funds from the broker (a specific path from submitting a withdrawal request to crediting money to the card or another method that allows you to use the money anywhere without additional fees (advacash cards, etc.)) no fees or with minimal fees.

Addition.
I found what I meant View attachment 3914
Still, if you know any more options, please share them with everyone. Colleague @Duke, thank you for that message. If you know more ways that fit my question above ("main query") - please describe them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Case

Customer
Mar 29, 2018
Julio said:
The main request: how to withdraw funds from the broker (a specific path from submitting a withdrawal request to crediting money to the card or another method that allows you to use the money anywhere without additional fees (advacash cards, etc.)) no fees or with minimal fees.
There remains the option of advakesh-robo-a couple of deals-card on Tuesday without %

Apollo

Apr 24, 2020
Good afternoon! I haven't started or withdrawn money for a long time. Alpari, now there is an opportunity and a desire. As before, I first studied the question of what has changed with the withdrawal of funds (it was always more difficult than to start). I decided that Webmani is not a bad option, but I was very surprised when I realized that now the more significant problem is money on Alpari to start... Among the available ways to top up your account in dollars: neteller, skril with horse commissions, how long ago did the method of replenishment from cards, from webmoney disappear? The question was asked in support, they will probably answer after the weekend. Can you tell me experts: how to start and then withdraw money from the Alps profitably?

Mario

Apr 24, 2020
Apollo said:
Good afternoon! I haven't started or withdrawn money for a long time. Alpari, now there is an opportunity and a desire. As before, I first studied the question of what has changed with the withdrawal of funds (it was always more difficult than to start). I decided that Webmani is not a bad option, but I was very surprised when I realized that now the more significant problem is money on Alpari to start... Among the available ways to top up your account in dollars: neteller, skril with horse commissions, how long ago did the method of replenishment from cards, from webmoney disappear? The question was asked in support, they will probably answer after the weekend. Can you tell me experts: how to start and then withdraw money from the Alps profitably?
This month Alpari I sent a letter that they have a problem with webmoney. They promised to send a letter when everything is restored. I haven't received any messages about troubleshooting yet. I hope this is temporary. A week ago, I withdrew money from Alpari on webmoney. All good.

Luca

Sep 2, 2015
Kaison said:
Well, or quite cheap
zomro.com -clearly dumping prices with a location in the Netherlands.
At the same time, the servers are quite stable and very fast 24/7 technical support

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
Luca said:
technical support is adequate, although not very fast.
They answer questions selectively, and when you specify - they disappear, and this, I have not yet paid, but they do ....
On other forums, the representative (girl) is active, but not here - the latest offers, not even published.
Prices are in$, and payment is accepted (if not BT and WMz) in rubles with a commission to the account in Kiev.
Domain powervps.ru on a private person, and hosting in England.
Prices/offer from HDD to dedicated servers-sometimes interesting (for me).
I don't care who, what and where, the main thing is high-quality and reliable services...

Luca said:
zomro.com
Dedicated ones are very expensive, and virtual ones are slightly more expensive than dedicated ones from PowerVPS.

Wayne

Feb 4, 2014
Luca said:
zomro.com -clearly dumping prices with a location in the Netherlands.
At the same time, the servers are quite stable and very fast techpo 24/7
I agree, for all the time of work, there was one failure. As a result, we apologized and added 3 free days. I rent 2 virtual machines. The flight is normal.

hls9

Mar 27, 2017
andy.lugansk,
Ritek4,

What is your tariff for zomro.com?
I look at the VDS/VPS "MEGA", powervps (for the stock) looks more interesting, but the office does not inspire confidence.

Langston

Aug 24, 2018
I have such experience with the UPU zormo:
There is a heavy indicator that is needed on the chart for the EA to work. The cheapest Zorm server for 3 bucks pulls two terminals, six windows in each, with a heavy indicator in each window. But during peak hours, the servers hang up, and it is difficult to work with the bot and indicator settings. I thought maybe the solution to the problem is to take the server more seriously. I took the cloud wirth. server with the following characteristics: RAM 8 gig, SSD NVMe hard disk 72 gig 4 cores, cost $ 25. There was also an idea to run the optimization of the bot, on the UPU..
I was not a little surprised when this cloud server hung up during rush hour, from the same two termilals with the same number of windows that are installed on the cheapest VPS for 3 bucks. And optimization on an 8-gig SSD drive and a 4-core percentage of the cloud server was slower than on a home computer with 4-gig RAM, with a regular hard drive and a 2-core percentage. Personally, my experience suggests that you can take cheap rates from zormo, expensive is not worth it. Maybe someone else's is different..

Nicholas

Nov 14, 2012
VPS is the most optimal varik for the terminal. Plus for your own website. Well, if it's small. Moreover, VPS from 1 dollar can be found per month. If for $ 5, then this is already space will simply be, the support will definitely not let you down. I know this from my own experience.

Filipe

Oct 21, 2018
Zayd said:
How to create your own VPS server on your home PC
An article about how to put on pants that are 3 sizes smaller, and even over your head. Still would have offered a virtual machine inside a virtual machine to make. What is the profit ?

Luca

Sep 2, 2015
I thought about the basics of running server oss.
With a mention of either the need for a static IP, or with an overview of the software not tied to the IP for remote control from any network/device.
That is, it is about the UPU, in the form of a paid service, only on its own decrepit hardware (and the winserver2008 64-bit is quite drags on weak hardware) and for free.

Many things would be useful / interesting.

And I read about an unnecessary virtual machine.
That's WHY there is a virtual machine?
On the old unnecessary (and logically weak) hardware to devour part of the resources?;)

Filipe

Oct 21, 2018
Luca said:
That's WHY there is a virtual machine?
Finish reading the article. "you can easily create an unlimited number of virtual machines on your local machine." There was one car, and it became unlimited quantity !
Don't stop silent from writing paid articles for the sake of content. I had a better opinion of him before this nonsense, but money doesn't earn itself.