[Discussion] What is the best way to withdraw money from the broker?

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Filipe said:
you can easily create an unlimited number of virtual machines on your local machine." There was one car, and it became unlimited quantity !
What's wrong with that phrase ?

Filipe

Oct 21, 2018
Keenan said:
What's wrong with that phrase ?
To create an unlimited number of virtual machines, you need an unlimited amount of disk space. And to run them simultaneously, you need an unlimited amount of computing resources and RAM. What is the point of creating them on a home computer, spending additional resources on virtualization ?
The essence of VPS is to sell the resources of one huge server to a large number of users who will be independent of each other. And what to share in the home computer, which is gathering dust on the shelf ?

Luca

Sep 2, 2015
@KeenanB In a home network, virtualization is unnecessary and does not give anything in the context of this topic at all, except for the waste of computing and disk power.
And the issues of global availability of home UPU are not considered at all, even superficially. But for them, virtualization (if we are talking about a separate machine) is not necessary.

In the phrase "unlimited quantity" - not so with the wording.
More correctly, "meaningless and unnecessary unlimited quantity".

Luca

Sep 2, 2015
Well, or maybe I don't understand something...
Tell me at least one argument to give away from the old hardware 30 gig of disk and gig operators (comfort for the 2008 server, and a minimum for the mentioned win7) and spend the time reserve of the processor on the virtual machine to run 1-2 terminals in the home LAN
If you can not spend 30 gig of disk, 1 gig is a reserve for the virtual machine, and do not contact the virtual machine at all, saving the resources of the proc - - and just run 2 terminals...

The essence of the article does not reflect the essence of the UPU.

Kennert

Mar 1, 2018
I wanted to first write in defense, and read the reviews in the block and here, mostly the same opinions about the uselessness of the virtual machine. Yes, this article is suitable for beginners who have not yet passed it, but in practice it is not necessary. Two computers or a computer with a laptop, for example, as I have, there are terminals on the laptop, as on the UPU, the advantage is a battery in case of a power outage and two disks, on the HDD-Windows 10 Pro for workstations, on the SSD, the ReFS file system, there are terminals and no problems, so that the laptop does not warm up, it stands on a cooling stand. For testing, there is a desktop computer, do what you want, without touching the terminals. When I was in the hospital, I connected to my laptop via TeamViewer, for personal use it is free.

kyrb

Aug 27, 2015
Dear colleagues, windows allows you to run a little more than 30 terminals, (installing virtual machines helps to solve this problem by spreading the terminals on them) maybe who knows how to solve this problem on a physical machine?

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
@Luca it is possible that terminals in virtual machines will allow parallelizing computer resources more optimally.

Scott

Jun 23, 2019
Actually sabzh, idle VPS from vpsforex.ru, the Starter tariff (one terminal works easily, more depends on the settings).
I took 2 years, at $ 2.99 per month (the lowest price per volume)
There are 7 months left with a penny, I will give it for 1000 rubles, if someone needs it.
This is considered to be 1000r/7 (month)/70 (rub/$)=2$/month.
Sorry if oftopp. I didn't find another suitable topic.

SERVER DETAILS:
------------------
Customer ID: 24670
Plan: Starter
Active until: 2021-03-12 18:16:00
Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit
REMOTE ACCESS:
------------------
IP: 85.9.200.41:51018
Login: Administrator

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
I see, there is a branch on Amazon, but not on Google. No one uses it? I've been actively using it for a month now, and I'm very happy with it. Especially because I still have a free trial period)

I don't know how it is in Amazon, but in Google I can edit it in the machine settings, put 16 cores, run the optimization in a day (it will cost about $10), and then put it on at least for a penny. I haven't traded through Google yet, but I think I'll start this week.

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Ryland said:
I see, there is a branch on Amazon, but not on Google. No one uses it? I've been actively using it for a month now, and I'm very happy with it. Especially because I still have a free trial period)

I don't know how it is in Amazon, but in Google I can edit it in the machine settings, put 16 cores, run the optimization in a day (it will cost about $10), and then put it on at least for a penny. I haven't traded through Google yet, but I think I'll start this week.
You can create a topic about Google, personally plusana)

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Keenan said:
You can create a topic about Google, personally plusana)
I do not know if google will suit others. I have all the systems there -- Linux. I have no idea how it is with Windows, so I will refrain, and then I will still be guilty for the fact that everything is difficult and incomprehensible)

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Ryland said:
I do not know if google will suit others. I have all the systems there -- Linux. I have no idea how it is with Windows, so I will refrain, and then I will still be guilty for the fact that everything is difficult and incomprehensible)
But with Linux, yes, it is difficult for most....

Ryland

Apr 4, 2018
Ryland said:

I traded for two weeks with a Google server. In principle, 2 cores, 2 gigs is enough for 4-5 terminals. It costs $ 40 per month (if the Netherlands). Ping became noticeably less after switching from the iron server in Kiev. Well, I remind you that $ 300 is given to play with from the start. I have so far been able to spend 130 of them since May (a lot of optils on the 16-core). Yes, it can be difficult at the start, Linux, wine and other stuff (or figure out how to work with Windows and tell us), but the freebie is almost a year old and everything is very flexible, you can reconfigure the server to add cores and memory or remove. Try it, maybe you'll like it)