ELON MUSK EA REAL ACCOUNT

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
I would like to share my thoughts about working in real life with an OPTI license. As it was written on the forum, demo and real are one and the same. I work in real life in scalping mode with an aggressive settings template. As usual, there are not so many transactions at this time of the year, but there is a profit. The algorithm behaves calmly and quite predictably. If anyone has questions, ready to answer.

farmabiot

Customer
Jul 1, 2022
Hello, excuse me for getting in the way, but in this case I have to do it, say, what do you have to say, and do not leave the space blank sowing doubts of the expert advisors

Drezden

Jul 20, 2022
Do you think this EA is better not to buy?
I'm thinking of buying the opti version and if it's ok to upgrade to pro

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
As I wrote before, I also had my doubts at first, so I bought an OPTI license first. In general I am satisfied with the results, but 6 pairs is not enough for me. So the next step for me will be to buy a PRO license.

Reactions: Traford20

m3svcs

Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys and gals

Before buying, do you need to test both MT4 and MT5 editions on various brokers?

Please share your best performing brokerage(s) and their respective VPS(es).

If everything is working as advertised, do you pay the upgrade price from OPTI to PRO, or buy PRO as its full price?

Thank you very much.

chino0608

Jul 18, 2022
As I wrote before, I also had my doubts at first, so I bought an OPTI license first. In general I am satisfied with the results, but 6 pairs is not enough for me. So the next step for me will be to buy a PRO license.
Hello friend

can you share me the settings of the EA?

cavv

Customer
Jun 6, 2016
Hi guys and gals

Before buying, do you need to test both MT4 and MT5 editions on various brokers?

Please share your best performing brokerage(s) and their respective VPS(es).

If everything is working as advertised, do you pay the upgrade price from OPTI to PRO, or buy PRO as its full price?

Thank you very much.
hello, everything has already been tested before you, and on dozens of brokers. Jared has a list of brokers with which you can make money using Elon Musk EA. About VPS, I use chokoping. Choosing a license is a personal matter. No one will look into your pocket. But if 2 pieces just lie idle, then take a PRO license and start shaking Forex for loot.