Ethereum (ETHUSD)

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
188abbdcc3a5b46744d04bd35bc23fbd.png

We discuss the current situation on the cryptocurrency Ethereum( ethereum), ETHUSD

Last edited by a moderator:

Kannon

Jan 5, 2017
Hello everyone. Forecasters dream of 3k - 5k-30k aether heights in the near or not-so-distant future. On the site _coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/ you can watch the capitalization of all cryptocurrencies in the amount that now amounts to $778 billion and separately on the ether, which has reached $100 billion capitalization and a price of $1000 with almost 100 million coins. Who thinks about these forecasts? After all, even if we talk at least about the price of $5k - this means the capitalization of the ether of $500 billion, and all the crypts in total at the moment have only $700 billion, is it real? How much can the capitalization of the entire crypto market grow? And how much is this, say, $5 trillion capitalization of the entire crypto market?

Sebastian

Jan 19, 2017
I think that everything is possible. Ether is even predicted that in the future it will surpass bitcoin, such as its blockchain platform is more vulnerable than that of the cue ball, and the price is now acceptable for purchase. Therefore, there is every chance to take off. And the capitalization of the crypto market will only grow in the future, because there are so many new ICOs that are no worse than the main cryptocurrencies. And many are now looking for something new, in the hope of high growth in the future. Take for example Ripple, it is trading around $ 2, and on Tuesday it was all bought up actively after the fall, everything is visible on the exchanges, how ripple is in demand.

Kaan

Jul 1, 2017
Ethereum rules. It is strange that there are almost no posts on the forum on the topic of, in fact, the # 1 cryptocurrency in the world. It's not even about the eth/USD exchange rate itself, but about the ethereal blockchain on which the ERC-20 standard tokens live (in particular, stablecoins)? What can competitors do to counter this?

Zayne

Nov 11, 2017
I bought some Ether in my time, now I don't know what to do with it, keep it or sell it. To be honest, I expected serious growth from him, but I don't see it.

Kaan

Jul 1, 2017
Ether has very real prospects of being one of the few cryptocurrencies that will survive the collapse of the crypto market as a whole. Now the cue ball is falling and pulling the rest of the market, but this is a temporary situation...

dasha200

Feb 1, 2020
Do you think Polkadot will take the lead from the ether or not? Everyone knows that the creator of DOT is a companion of Vitalik Buterin, but are they really scattered or just creating a kind of competition?????

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
The Rothschilds invested in Etheeum in the first quarter of this year, up to this point, they had only been buying Bitcoin for two years. By the way, at the end of 2020, the manager of their fund increased investments in BTC by almost a third, just before the rally of 300%. I think that the choice of Ethereum was also made by them for a reason.

Genevieve

Nov 5, 2013
Harper said:
I think that the choice of Ethereum was also made by them for a reason.
It is more likely that not all the eggs are in one basket. They, too, are probably familiar with this principle.View attachment 3875

Well, at least somehow understand the order of numbers... The Rothschilds have invested in thousands of businesses and assets.

Harper

Customer
Apr 11, 2020
Genevieve said:
It is more likely that not all the eggs are in one basket. They are also probably familiar with this principle
For a long time, for institutional clients, the word "cryptocurrency" was associated only with Bitcoin. The very fact that the Rothschild managers chose Ethereum indicates that the fund studied the prospects of this cryptocurrency, and they are not as unambiguous and obvious as those of BTC.