Official website: https://fusionmarkets.com/

Year of foundation: 2017

Account Types: The Classic Account, The Zero Account

Trading terminals: MT4, MT5, Webtrader, Fusion Markets MAM

Minimum deposit: No minimum

Deposit currency: AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, SGD and USD

Minimum lot / minimum step: 0.01

Leverage ratio: under ASIC: up to 1:30 | under VFSC: up to 1:500

Trading Instruments: Forex, Energy, Metals, Equity Indices, Share CFDs and soon Commodities

The time of the broker's servers is GMT: GMT +3

DC/Broker Regulator: Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC): #226199 | Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC): 40256

Additional info: Excellent execution, Fast withdraw, Free VPS, Analyst Views, Australia's Lowest Trading Costs (Based on a sample of 30 Global FX/CFD brokers in February 2021), Copy Trading via Fusion+, Free US Share CFD Trading

N1lz

Jun 14, 2021
As written, the broker does have a excellent execution. That means, my trades are executed within 0.03-0.06ms depending on time of the day.

In addition, I created the post so that other customers might share their experience.

nikolozera

Customer
Jul 1, 2021
Good day,

thanks for introducing broker with such low costs, regulations and convenient deposit/withdrawal

please let us know which settings are you using for live account and also how long have you been trading with them?

results are interesting because when I used Tickmill broker I only had loses, NDDfx broker seems fine with results but the only problem is that it needs 10K deposit for fast execution account

so please share your thoughts and experiences as well as results

Regards

N1lz

Jun 14, 2021
Good day,

thanks for introducing broker with such low costs, regulations and convenient deposit/withdrawal

please let us know which settings are you using for live account and also how long have you been trading with them?

results are interesting because when I used Tickmill broker I only had loses, NDDfx broker seems fine with results but the only problem is that it needs 10K deposit for fast execution account

so please share your thoughts and experiences as well as results

Regards
Hey, im testing this broker on a demo currently, because I saw Fusion Markets on the "RECOMMENDED LIST OF BROKERS FOR SCALPING". Things are going very strangely in the demo so far, even though I'm in contact with Jared. The demo has been running for 2 weeks and has only opened one position in loss so far.

Apart from that, I am convinced by the broker.