Help! I need a broker for US traders that work well with the Elon bot

hustle

Customer
Oct 21, 2021
Hello. Does any one know of brokers for US traders that work well with the Elon bot? Due to regulations, I haven't had much luck. I am open to 'reputable' unregulated offshore brokers too. Thanks in advance!

lucrativeideas

Customer
Nov 18, 2021
Good unregulated broker that I have been using for over 4 years is LQDFX. I am currently running demo with them and am about to go live. The demo is performing excellent. I won't share my link here, but if you are interested let me know.

Reactions: hustle

hustle

Customer
Oct 21, 2021
Good unregulated broker that I have been using for over 4 years is LQDFX. I am currently running demo with them and am about to go live. The demo is performing excellent. I won't share my link here, but if you are interested let me know.
I demo'd with EagleFX using the aggressive scalping settings for the Elon bot - the system did very well. However, after going live, it was constantly losing money. Would you mind sharing your experience with LQDFX after going live?

Anonymous

Customer
Jun 14, 2021
Australia
I demo'd with EagleFX using the aggressive scalping settings for the Elon bot - the system did very well. However, after going live, it was constantly losing money. Would you mind sharing your experience with LQDFX after going live?
Did you try the 'mode_scalping_hedge' ? I am still working with demo's but I notice that the hedge function avoids losses when the market is highly volatile.

Ahmad

Customer
Feb 12, 2020
which ea you bought to keep losing money
Hello!
I would say that it's not about the work of the EA. You can choose any bot you want, even for $100,000, but with the kind of trading conditions these brokers present, it's impossible to earn a cent. I tested them with different bots, and even before buying elon musk I knew for sure that I would not go back to them, because their slippage is impossible to work with. Maybe they can only be used for manual trading? But I don't want to waste my time on them.
I work with brokers that Jared recommends to me, so far I have 3 different accounts with different brokers. I am very happy with them.

Anonymous

Customer
Jun 14, 2021
Australia
Hello!
I would say that it's not about the work of the EA. You can choose any bot you want, even for $100,000, but with the kind of trading conditions these brokers present, it's impossible to earn a cent. I tested them with different bots, and even before buying elon musk I knew for sure that I would not go back to them, because their slippage is impossible to work with. Maybe they can only be used for manual trading? But I don't want to waste my time on them.
I work with brokers that Jared recommends to me, so far I have 3 different accounts with different brokers. I am very happy with them.
Be more specific please. Which brokers do you use.

rowejames

Jan 20, 2022
Hello its me RoweJames The Memphis Programmer,
For Support/Advise/Installation Assist and Insights On Expert Advisor, Indicators, EA Bot, EA New Version Trading Brokers With Good Returns.
Nord Script, Legit Brokers Site

At Good Rate 100%
PM ME AT +1 (226) 240-3385 WhatSapp Only

smorrison49

Jan 24, 2022
Hello!
Hi Ahmad
Could you please share the name of the brokers? Regards

Methadone

Customer
Feb 6, 2022
Hello,
Hello!

can you advise what 3 broker you use too? mine is only tickmill

thanks before

Ahmad

Customer
Feb 12, 2020
Hello,

can you advise what 3 broker you use too? mine is only tickmill

thanks before
Sorry guys, I am rarely on the forum, too much work. I have worked with many brokers in that time, most of the time successfully. At the moment I have two real accounts with Fusion Market MT5 and NDDFX broker and some demo accounts with FPmarkets and Tickmill MT5, it seems Tickmill improved their trading conditions for MT5 as the result of previous experience with their new platform was many times worse.

Methadone

Customer
Feb 6, 2022
thanks for your wonderfull fast response, i am a new customer and now at tickmill mt4 (not uk since we cant choose uk because asian region), the result of first - third trading day with mt4 not so great result (is 300 ms for executing command normal? eventhough we at london vps and connect to london server_ , i am still consolidating with jared either i should change to other broker, but the problem is my ea is for MT4 T_T
Sorry guys, I am rarely on the forum, too much work. I have worked with many brokers in that time, most of the time successfully. At the moment I have two real accounts with Fusion Market MT5 and NDDFX broker and some demo accounts with FPmarkets and Tickmill MT5, it seems Tickmill improved their trading conditions for MT5 as the result of previous experience with their new platform was many times worse

zimbawe

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
any work with Elon Musk Ea for passive income , can any one share the consistent setup , which broker and ups that give u consistent. I still struggling on my pro ea , only taken 2 trade for almost 2 weeks , don't know what wrong. kindly advise.

tq

sweevil96

Customer
Feb 5, 2022
Hello. Does any one know of brokers for US traders that work well with the Elon bot? Due to regulations, I haven't had much luck. I am open to 'reputable' unregulated offshore brokers too. Thanks in advance!
LQDFX or Trader's Way or LMFX, but you're best off with LQDFX

kuanyee8383

Customer
Jul 9, 2021
thanks for your wonderfull fast response, i am a new customer and now at tickmill mt4 (not uk since we cant choose uk because asian region), the result of first - third trading day with mt4 not so great result (is 300 ms for executing command normal? eventhough we at london vps and connect to london server_ , i am still consolidating with jared either i should change to other broker, but the problem is my ea is for MT4 T_T
Tickmill having bad execution speed, even mt4 or mt5, if you're not pick UK account.