Help! I need a broker for US traders that work well with the Elon bot

hustle

Customer
Oct 21, 2021
Hello. Does any one know of brokers for US traders that work well with the Elon bot? Due to regulations, I haven't had much luck. I am open to 'reputable' unregulated offshore brokers too. Thanks in advance!

lucrativeideas

Customer
Nov 18, 2021
Good unregulated broker that I have been using for over 4 years is LQDFX. I am currently running demo with them and am about to go live. The demo is performing excellent. I won't share my link here, but if you are interested let me know.

Reactions: hustle

hustle

Customer
Oct 21, 2021
Good unregulated broker that I have been using for over 4 years is LQDFX. I am currently running demo with them and am about to go live. The demo is performing excellent. I won't share my link here, but if you are interested let me know.
I demo'd with EagleFX using the aggressive scalping settings for the Elon bot - the system did very well. However, after going live, it was constantly losing money. Would you mind sharing your experience with LQDFX after going live?

Ahmad

Customer
Feb 12, 2020
which ea you bought to keep losing money
Hello!
I would say that it's not about the work of the EA. You can choose any bot you want, even for $100,000, but with the kind of trading conditions these brokers present, it's impossible to earn a cent. I tested them with different bots, and even before buying elon musk I knew for sure that I would not go back to them, because their slippage is impossible to work with. Maybe they can only be used for manual trading? But I don't want to waste my time on them.
I work with brokers that Jared recommends to me, so far I have 3 different accounts with different brokers. I am very happy with them.