[M1] Vehicle "Victory" (scalping M1)

Alar

May 9, 2011
Currency pairs: any (in the description - EURUSD)

Working timeframe: M1

Trading time: mostly
european and American sessions

Description:

After searching, failures and reflections, as well as on the eve of Victory Day, I want to bring to your attention my scalping strategy with the same name "Victory" (I hope to win with it a series of searches and failures on the way to learning the secrets of Forex trading). I also dedicate this strategy to another date-exactly a year ago I started trading forex!
The idea is not new, - scalping with a small TR and an increased lot (the presence of SL is mandatory). To implement this task, you need to choose the right entry point to the transaction. Until today, it has not been possible to successfully implement these goals.
Today (after working the night shift :) ) I suddenly quite quickly and easily managed to "collect" what I wanted - my vehicle from improvised means.

Half a day of testing on the M1 convinced me of its viability, which I want to share with you!

And so... working TF - M1, auxiliary (for review) - M5. Main operating indicators: TMA and SSRC. The other indicators are auxiliary.
As an automatic limit on SL and TR orders, I used the VE_AIMS Expert Advisor, in which I set SL 150 pips and TR 50 pips (5-sign).
On the auxiliary chart (M5), I use the Expert Advisor to work with orders. MM is set in the settings as desired. The mazhdik in the Expert Advisor is set to "0" - for working with any orders. Lot per transaction-according to your MM (set up the attached MM indicator).
Using the HP_DIFF indicator, you can determine the beginning of a reversal, to make a decision about entering/exiting a trade (the indicator is very sensitive).
Added an indicator to determine the width of the TMA channel - if the TMA width is less than 10 points, you should not enter the trade.
When making a decision to open a trade, I use the readings of the currency strength indicator (CurrencyPowerMeter) - "you can not trample against the force"!: d

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake

Jan 15, 2020
Good day to all and happy New year 2021! I started to study the branch to understand, but for some reason there are no nested screenshots, I open the content, and it's empty.... Yandex browser, also tried in Edge, what could be the reason?

Alar

May 9, 2011
Dear Skylover, there is an opinion that strategies work for several years, and then the market changes and the strategies stop working. Is your concept of catching trend fluctuations successfully surviving these changes?

vanbra

Mar 20, 2016
Alar said:
Dear Skylover, there is an opinion that strategies work for several years, and then the market changes and the strategies stop working. Is your concept of catching trend fluctuations successfully surviving these changes?
I wanted to clarify-fishing on the M1 M5 trend ? I think there are always trends at these intervals.

Alar

May 9, 2011
Alar said:
Good day to all!
Yes, it is. Markets change, and in our case, this is no exception. In principle, as I see it now, it is not necessary to rebuild the vehicle under new conditions (because we are scalping on the M1), but to change our scalping habits, sometimes developed over the years. What am I talking about?
Earlier, when the market was more "melodic", or something, the price went for example beyond the outer limits of the TMA channel. Well, we think to ourselves: "now I will enter into the transaction." And before, in most cases, this "rolled" and rewarded many with a profit.
Now such easy profits have become unusually small, since the nature of the price movement has completely changed (brexit, pandemic, etc.).
What am I doing? Before trading, I switch my main M1 chart to hourly (H1) and look at all possible "signs" - where is the most likely price movement expected in the near future? Having found out this for myself, I return to the M1 and wait for the conditions in the direction I need.
So far, only so ... :classic_smile:

Alar

May 9, 2011
Alar said:
Good day to all!
Yes, it is. Markets change, and in our case, this is no exception. In principle, as I see it now, it is not necessary to rebuild the vehicle under new conditions (because we are scalping on the M1), but to change our scalping habits, sometimes developed over the years. What am I talking about?
Earlier, when the market was more "melodic", or something, the price went for example beyond the outer limits of the TMA channel. Well, we think to ourselves: "now I will enter into the transaction." And before, in most cases, this "rolled" and rewarded many with a profit.
Now such easy profits have become unusually small, since the nature of the price movement has completely changed (brexit, pandemic, etc.).
What am I doing? Before trading, I switch my main M1 chart to hourly (H1) and look at all possible "signs" - where is the most likely price movement expected in the near future? Having found out this for myself, I return to the M1 and wait for the conditions in the direction I need.
So far, only so ... :classic_smile:

Good day, thank you for your answer. During testing, the TS came to the same conclusion about filtering by the trend on the higher timeframe. Someone will use the candlestick patterns on H1, someone-the highs and lows on M5, and someone will generally draw the levels and enter a little... counter-trend.

Alar

May 9, 2011
vanbra said:
I wanted to clarify-fishing on the M1 M5 trend ? I think there are always trends at these intervals.
M5. A stable trend on M1, in my subjective opinion, does not exist

Alar

May 9, 2011
Alar said:
M5. A stable trend on M1, in my subjective opinion, does not exist
This statement applies to any TF-there are both trends and flets everywhere. The question is their duration and the amount of volatility on this TF.

Gerald

Jan 25, 2020
Ricky said:
Good day. That's something like that ... M5. I trade on M1, and I check on M5.
Безымянный.png
can you tell me why I can't see the candles on your template normally? there are no partial shadows.. I liked the template, thank you!

Ricky

Jan 26, 2020
Everything works fine, it's you who got from Friday to Monday, that's the gap. Just in case, check the TMA settings, all of a sudden I made a mistake and did not screw up the template with the above settings in the theme. Must be-TMA M1 and TMA M5

Gerald

Jan 25, 2020
I figured it out wildly sorry ) it's all because of the four-sign.. I tried to try it on another DC. So let's keep in mind xD

Gerald

Jan 25, 2020
looking at the hourly charts.. in the flat.. the system works perfectly. In the trend for some reason I feel creepy ) well, news of course .. although I watched a friend who on the news this system perfectly enters the market, getting a good profit.

Jerome

Jan 8, 2020
vanbra said:
Try it out
Thank you very much, if possible, could you also share a description of the parameters of the trawl? Not everything is completely clear.

Attachments

• skylover dream (with button and mm atr trail).ex4
    80.8 KB · Views: 7

dasha200

Feb 1, 2020
I spend the whole day testing this system in the strategy tester. The best indicator was on the H1 chart of GBP/USD (quotes were pulled up from the ECN-PRO account). If anyone has tested "victory" on cryptocurrencies, please post what results
PS all profit !!

Gerald

Jan 25, 2020
if you mindlessly climb against the trend...this is death for yourself and the deposit.. although you look at the kickbacks and think oh, how great it would be... no, just on trend...the strategist works only according to the imho trend..

soryan and in the flat...

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
Alar said:
Good day to all!
So far, only so ...
in general, it has always been more profitable to trade according to the trend) and counter-trend transactions are more risky, the question is that everyone sees the trend in their own way) accordingly, they can believe in one trend and on another TF it will be the opposite ) I more or less believe that for intraday trading, it is enough for m15 to look where the average tma line is moving...m30 will already contradict it! (it turns out that the situation in which m15 shows to trade from long, and m30 at this time still shows a short trend ) in practice, both these and other transactions can enter ) but the trend on the m30 is more dangerous because we can feel the trend reversal late ) while the m 15 changes more often than it can also be misleading ) on which tf to stop it is necessary to decide for yourself ) potestit and so on

Kayden

Customer
Mar 4, 2020
Elder, for example, recommends judging the trend by ema13...over under this he has a trend...now I'm testing how the transactions go in this case...but he also pays attention to macd and stochastics...that is, if we have a long trend on the ema, but the stochastics are directed downwards...then there may be a long corrective movement and this should be taken into account