[M15 - D1] Pivot Trading Pro Trading System

Zayd

Sep 16, 2013
action-america-architecture-378570.md.jp

Name of the strategy: Pivot Trading Pro
Year of release: 2016
Sales Website: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=588764
Currency pairs: USDCAD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, NZDCAD, EURAUD, EURGBP, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, AUDNZD, EURUSD, CADJPY, NZDJPY, AUDJPY
Timeframe: M15 - D1
Trading time: around the clock
Description: see the strategy overview in the blog

Download: vehicle files in message attachments

Attachments

• pivot_trading.rar
    120.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
And in the Daily Open Line indicator, as far as I understand, you need to change the TimeZone? (by 0 for Alpari, for example)
And it seems that the Pivot indicator also needs to be conjured, because it is configured for a New York broker

Valdur

May 29, 2017
Try this mod, I like it...- at the beginning of a new week, change the timeframe to any other one, and then back to the one used for correct display

Attachments

• auto-pivot_plotter_weekly_v2__3.ex4
    57.2 KB · Views: 3

Sutton

Customer
May 30, 2017
All the same, the levels do not match the author's ones... He has now laid out a graph of the euro zone, there are other values... According to his instructions, I try to set up the time for calculating pivots, but something does not work out for me

I found a fixed pivot indicator in the topic on forexfactory, now everything is configured
Together with the indicator, I attach a screen of how to change the parameters so that the levels are as close as possible to the levels of the author (I ticked what to change)

Please tell me for forex4you what settings are needed?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
Did you pick up the author from the screenshots? And then others may have different levels there, it seems that many do not bother with this selection at all, they trade as is))) although the difference is sometimes significant

Sutton

Customer
May 30, 2017
Did you pick up the author from the screenshots? And then others may have different levels there, it seems that many do not bother with this selection at all, they trade as is))) although the difference is sometimes significant

Yes.

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
Picture #1 - without correction, # 2-with correction (do not pay attention to the background color, this is my template). Account alpari esn.
The difference is almost 300 pips. It is clear that this is a zone, not a clear line, but since the author has been successfully trading with such levels for two years, it is logical to stick to its values. And with such a difference, you can inadvertently confuse a rebound with a breakdown or vice versa

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 3

Ignacio

May 26, 2012
So in the picture #1 without correction, the levels look better than in # 2, and a clear rebound from 100 and the arrival of the pivot. Something I'm confused about - which TimeZone to set. In general, according to the logic for Moscow and alpari for example, the value should be 3 and Broker's Candle-true. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
In this example, it is so, but in the other it will be different. The author's levels are calculated by the opening of the New York session, this is GMT-4, so I took the value -4
In general, as you want, use what you like, as long as the money is earned :d

Avery

Mar 2, 2015
set the display start end value in the tru and visually adjust the weekly interval) by alpari so the broker's candle is perfect

Braylen

Jun 3, 2017
I was also interested in how the author opens positions. And the movement is not missed, and does not risk much.

Ignacio

May 26, 2012
And you live in the same place as the author by time zone and you have the same broker as Davit? I don't mean to ask.

Muhammad

Apr 27, 2016
Thank you for your review!

I paid attention to this vehicle for a long time on FF, but somehow I did not take it seriously for the reason that I did not understand whether the author trades with stops or not. The yield report that he periodically puts out seems to indicate that he limits losses, but the stops (except for the trailing positions) are not visible on the chart. In general, on some screenshots there is averaging, and even with Martin. It is clear that if the price goes in the right direction, it seems to be a kind of distributed position, but only sometimes it has already visited the next levels beyond the tops. This does not always happen, of course, sometimes the price goes in the right direction at once. Yes, some participants of that trade trade with stops, but their statistics are few, mostly profitable screenshots from the chart. I do not pretend to be true, but if you put a short stop for the tops, for the levels, the yield will spin around 0 - this is even in the best case.

Jalen

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
If I lived in the same place as the author, I would not need to change anything
More on the topic of hours and brokers do not answer ~x(, I have already written enough to make it clear what's what, you just need to turn on the brain

Elson

Customer
Mar 26, 2016
The author approached the system, the system approached the author. No better or worse than many other working systems. Without experience, it is definitely not worth trading on it, the method of following his footsteps is unusual (his stop is virtual, about 0.5 % of the depot, as far as I understand), plus you need to know how to trade on PA on small timeframes. And you also need to follow the news, it can be critical. I don't know how long the author traded Forex before he started trading profitably on this system. I think it's been years.
By setting the time of the indicator - I have on Tickmill and ICMarkets it turns out almost like the author if in the last laid out indicator (which is Auto) to change the time to 2, I do not change anything else at all.
Another thing that surprises - how with intensive manual trading with decent money at stake, people post messages on FF all the time and post music...it should be either supertradunami or zvezdunami...
The picture is the author's with FF - so the author traded May...if it's true-then he's very cool, what can I say.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 3

Rocco

Jun 3, 2017
The experience of the author of the system can be indirectly judged by the year of registration on the FF, where he has been since 2012.