MQL4 / MQL5 Developer. Accepting orders for development.

Josiah

Mar 24, 2014
I ordered a lot of indicators and experts. I am satisfied with my collaboration on the whole. Sometimes there are hiccups due to busyness, but the author always finds the time to pay attention.
I do recommend his cooperation.

diman122

May 9, 2015
Dmitry is a professional! Ordered quickly, efficiently and inexpensively. I will apply again, I recommend everyone!

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
Asked for help a few months after creating EA, quick and quality help. Thank you very much. I advise everyone.

Leomar

Apr 7, 2014
Everything was done great, the project was not very simple, I had to go through all sorts of protections and caveats to successfully automate - have always been able to finish and redo, a man often busy, but is that not an indicator of quality work - a large number of customers. I strongly recommend it.

Wagner

Jun 28, 2012
Asked dmitry for help with a certain project, understood better than me and built a solution within minutes. Thank you very much!

zimbawe

Aug 24, 2021
I am engaged in the development of trading strategies, robots, experts, bots in various financial markets. Started in 2008 in FOREX, mql4, mql5.
In 2014 started in crypto, I know very well API of major crypto exchanges. Binance, Bitfinex, Huobi, Bitstamp.
Since 2017 and till now I'm studying AI and everything connected with it. Intuitively understand 98% of trading strategies and know how to algorithmically implement these strategies.

I can develop code of any level of complexity. Also there is some ready-made software.
-Martingale
-Arbitrage
-Channel
-Breakout
etc.

Probably necessary for you the software, already developed by me earlier;) Write to me and we will discuss.

- great experience in working with MT4/5 :)
- I don't break prices ;)
- I take into account your wishes :cool:
- I will not disappear :giggle:
- I'll help you think through the logic of the bot, if necessary :eek:

How to order?

Write a free-form Terms of Reference and send it to me.

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Telegram: https://t.me/dimdevea

Payment:

We agree on the project, divide the project into phases. Payment by stages.

Payment methods:

BTC, USDt, Skrill, Yandex, Qiwi.
u have good EA can refer ...tq during this covid and pandemic time indeed desperate to have fix income

Charlie_SpaceX

Customer
Apr 5, 2017
can I buy or test it
I am not in the business of selling or promoting ELM_EA, I am a programmer. Your best bet is to write to the project author and head developer Jared, he will answer any question you have;)

This is the only EA I can recommend to you, many clients work with it quite successfully. The main thing is to follow all the recommendations👍

Do you have Telegram?

Here's Jared's telegram - https://t.me/develonbot.