PASS TRIAL 25k FTMO

Vinicius

Jul 8, 2013
Dear blessed community. I have been spending 12 years in trading & trying FTMO for last 3 years. All manual and then some bots which used martingale/ And in the end ALL MADE BIG LOSS. I know now am in the right place. I have few question please help me .. Which BOT MODE or settings you use for FTMO ?
Hi, we use both scalping mode and hedge mode to get stable results in our accounts

Reactions: Mxgain369

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
I use FTMO on MT5.
The results seem to be better there, the slippage is not as big as on mt4.
Do you install both scalping mode and hedge mode in the same pairs on the same account. Means for example eurusd will have scalping working in one window and hedge in another window but same pair ?

Vinicius

Jul 8, 2013
this is not possible, the bot will not be able to connect to any of these 2 identical currency pairs, and will constantly switch between them, which will not allow the algorithm to work correctly

Ameer

Jan 7, 2017
In general, according to the rules, one trading pair is one trading account at a time. If there is 1 account and 2 identical pairs there will be an error about which you speak.

Vinicius

Jul 8, 2013
Bro, I've already sent these settings to one of the guys, but I'll have no problem sending them to you, too. The ball's round. You're welcome to use it!

Attachments

• MFF.mt5.zip
    946 bytes · Views: 7

Mxgain369

Customer
Jul 28, 2022
Dubai
Thn
Bro, I've already sent these settings to one of the guys, but I'll have no problem sending them to you, too. The ball's round. You're welcome to use it!
Thank you very much / I will test it and let you know the results/ Mean while can i use this even in other brokers also other than FTMO ?

Vinicius

Jul 8, 2013
Thn

Thank you very much / I will test it and let you know the results/ Mean while can i use this even in other brokers also other than FTMO
I have not experimented with other brokers and have not worked with these settings other than with ftmo and mff. If you want to do it yourself, test it with the broker you want to do it with. You may share your results.