Please help! After all, we are family!

Nolan

Jun 30, 2019
Hi guys!🤙 I hope this thread will be seen by all forum members)
I am a student and I am in contact with Jared and Arthur for a very long time, maybe I am one of the first clients. I am dreaming about the licensed version of ELM_EA to start earning my first money with trading already.
I've been talking to Jared all weekend and apparently he's had enough of me. For the first time in all the years of our communication he made a concession and told me if I will get 5 clients by the end of this week (till 05.09.21) he will present me MT5 Optimum version. This is just unbelievable. Just to make it easier for me to persuade you (because I strongly believe in it) Jared will do discounts if you say that you write from me. Write Jared a promocode-"NolanELM_EA" from me, then you will get a discount. A huge request, all those who bought the bot after seeing my appeal to you, leave a comment under the post🙏

Reactions: herozuku

Jaden

Jun 26, 2014
Hi guys!🤙 I hope this thread will be seen by all forum members)
I am a student and I am in contact with Jared and Arthur for a very long time, maybe I am one of the first clients. I am dreaming about the licensed version of ELM_EA to start earning my first money with trading already.
I've been talking to Jared all weekend and apparently he's had enough of me. For the first time in all the years of our communication he made a concession and told me if I will get 5 clients by the end of this week (till 05.09.21) he will present me MT5 Optimum version. This is just unbelievable. Just to make it easier for me to persuade you (because I strongly believe in it) Jared will do discounts if you say that you write from me. Write Jared a promocode-"NolanELM_EA" from me, then you will get a discount. A huge request, all those who bought the bot after seeing my appeal to you, leave a comment under the post🙏
I bought the Opti MT5 version today with your promocode "NolanELM_EA" for $799, Jared didn't cheat you. That's cool, I hope you achieve your goal. Good luck !

Valdur

May 29, 2017
Bro, wait for Friday this week, I'll buy the Pro version as soon as I get home, Jared promised a great discount !

Nolan

Jun 30, 2019
Hello! I want to buy ELM_EA version Pro 1.8, how much discount will I get through you?
Hi! It is best to write to Jared personally and find out, I do not know the price with discounts, I think he decides it with each client individually.