Proper Twelve

Case

Customer
Mar 29, 2018
Name of the Expert Advisor: Proper Twelve (changed)
Year of release: September 26, 2020
Version: 4,0
Sales Website:
Currency pairs: EURUSD
Timeframe
: M5
Trading time: 24H

Author's description

Spoiler alert
✔ How is Stenvall Invest better than other EAS?

✔️ We do not use a beautiful word with pictures without confirming the facts, Stenvall Invest is really the most technologically advanced expert Advisor with a complex code:
✔️ Automatic analysis of analytical data to select the optimal trading mode; ✔️ Three trading modes: SL Protection - the safest mode, in this mode, the Expert Advisor protects all positions with a real stop loss, which changes every day and is 1/2 of the daily range, but no more than 500 points. (50,0); AUTO - this mode includes 5 modes: ☑ SL Protection (described above) ☑ SAFE (changes in strategies, rarer trades, safer trades) ☑ CAREFULLY (effective trading, but with enhanced protection methods) ☑ ACTIVE (all functions are aimed at making a profit, the risks are increased)
Each mode is activated automatically in real trading, depending on the current market situation. You can't simulate this process in testing.

Custom: user settings mode;
✔️ Real signal with a history of more than 1.8 years old ;

✔️ Own Server GoGoPips.com for news and an innovative online trading management system:

✔️ In addition to the usual news calendar, Stanwall Invest has unique online filter which blocks trading during important events. You don't need to disable / enable trading, Stenvall Invest will do everything automatically;
✔️ Remote controller notification system where you will receive the necessary messages directly on EURUSD Chart without visiting other resources and searching for information;
✔️ Smart system profit / loss fixing details - HERE ;
⚠ Does not use fake strategies, which show excellent results when testing on history, but on really destroy the deposit, such as:
✖ Pulse (micro-scalping on a large candle with high volatility);
✖ Breakout levels (micro-breakout levels by 1-2 points);
✖ Rollover (trading from 23 to 00 hours when the spread is expanded);
☒ Does not use dangerous strategies, such as: ✖ Martingale; ✖ Grid; ✖ Increasing the lot;

Installation

1. Open EURUSD M5 Chart;
  2. Add it to the allowed URL list: https://gogopips.com/ (Settings> Expert Advisors> Allow WebRequest for ...> https://gogopips.com / );
  3. To install the Expert Advisor and if you need to change a lot;
  4. Click OK, and Stenvall invest get started;

Tests:
Spoiler alert

Analysis:
Spoiler alert

Monitor:
large.jpg

https://www.mql5.com/signals/939740?source=Site+Profile+Seller#!tab=account

All tests made with a dealership with a slip of 0-5.
Treatment

Version without a ban

Attachments

• stenvall invest.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
  • stenvall invest ea mt4 v3.0( no ban).ex4
    194.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Crosby

Customer
May 4, 2018
Holden said:
Here is the file. the author said that the sets are suitable from the old version. this is a new version and now it will be the main one and that a version for meta-treder5 will be released soon said that now this version on maybukh will be instead of 4.0... I'm still testing it while there were no deals yet...
A suspiciously large file, similar to a neural network Expert Advisor.

Attachments

• stenvallinvest 5.0 (lifetime license).zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Nova

Apr 17, 2020
Erick said:
wait for what the author writes in the update
you can advise me, I have ruxzo 13.2 and stenval invest v5, you can advise me with any start and with any set

Crosby

Customer
May 4, 2018
Nova said:
you can advise me, I have ruxzo 13.2 and stenval invest v5, you can advise me with any start and with any set
Share the version of ruxzo 13.2

Pablo

Feb 10, 2020
5-ka in the same conditions, on one broker, remained silent, although the connection to the server is cut off for bothx_x
image.thumb.png.e6dc351f57190dfcf6f54b7b9b57d809.png

Crosby

Customer
May 4, 2018
I have the 3rd version is at icmarkets, alpari, roboforex, opened an order only for roboforex (communication with the server is enabled), I assume that at this time on the alpari and icmarkets had open trades on eurusd by other robots. There are thoughts on this, ecn accounts are everywhere.
On Alpari in general, there are two versions with different medzhiki, 3 and 4 ka, both were silent, everywhere communication with the server is enabled.

1.png

Erick

Jul 9, 2015
I have yesterday generally kept silent broker ICM connection enabled set with fly swatter, maybe something is wrong, in the logs everything is clean the last entry about the installation of the bot

150388574_.thumb.png.783ce757aa2914a12beaa5197c2f3583.png

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
yes on roboforex the same thing, it will be necessary to compare then all the transactions on the tester and with the fly swatter ) I will do this weekend )

and yes, correction ! I have increased the maximum spread in the settings ! Maybe because of this, some brokers did not open your account ?

Shepherd

Customer
Feb 5, 2011
Colleagues, if you have got monitoring of your accounts + this adviser, then we share, if of course there is something.

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
Last edited by a moderator:

Erick

Jul 9, 2015
@Ironman2kk interested in the discussed bot preferably with a fly swatter that could be tracked by magic

non

Apr 6, 2020
Hi!

I put it on exness cent-real, set-myfxbook, where 0.03 - v. 4, 0.08 - v. 5
magic - different
... on demo - not bad
((

Westin

Oct 22, 2018
stenval 5 went crazy for a hike, then you wait for a deal I don't know how much, then on you...

764674824_.thumb.png.174b465fb1952d1e4911926679ea721e.png

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
Westin said:
stenval 5 went crazy for a hike, then you wait for a deal I don't know how much, then on you...

764674824_.thumb.png.174b465fb1952d1e4911926679ea721e.png
yes, and I also set the risk settings on medium. So I'm looking at a drawdown of 20 here%)))

yes, it will go down, so I am calm, but I will reduce the risks after closing in BU