Proper Twelve

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
Malcolm said:
In the tests, the number of knees reached 9. On any copyright sets.
here is here is I have already 8 knees) interestingly even than will end )

Erick

Jul 9, 2015
At the moment, the maximum loss was incurred by the versions with disabled news.
And who has the 5th version is also news disabled?
Still tormented by the question why the author of the bot deposit currency is JPY?
and have him doshikhpor open 2 orders have whom nor but still are hanging orders?

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
I ran it in the tester - the transactions converge with the real account, so this is normal. I'll drive with my hands )

Kyrie

Customer
Nov 4, 2018
It's strange that everyone is different. I have version 4, on Alpari esn, closed 6 knees with a minus - 9.25 dollars, lot 0.01

Erick

Jul 9, 2015
Kyrie said:
It's strange that everyone is different.
nothing strange, like the set is the same but then it turns out that 1 spread changed the second risk in part of the news is disabled, and as I understand it, you change the risk parameter, the trading mode changes + I noticed that some bots are in the cook test mode and some simply have disabled access to the gogopips site

Ariyah

Customer
Apr 19, 2020
Fifth, since March 29, the server did not even make changes to the terminal settings, in the owl itself I set two false, so that the log does not clog up

20210407.png

Jamal

Customer
Mar 26, 2013
Guys, how about you start monitoring on myfxbook and post your investment passwords? :)And then these discussions of each order do not add any meaning.

sense

Customer
Feb 18, 2020
Remember April 6 was a drain ? So I ran through the history then-the transactions converged - Now I ran through the history with the same parameters - these transactions are not drained. There is a high probability that it reads the story ahead. Can anyone watch it ? And then in the code is not strong ...

Kyrie

Customer
Nov 4, 2018
sense said:
Remember April 6 was a drain ? So I ran through the history then-the transactions converged - Now I ran through the history with the same parameters - these transactions are not drained. There is a high probability that it reads the story ahead. Can anyone watch ? And then in the code is not strong ...
Strong in the code, or not-there is no code