QUESTIONS BEFORE BUYING

Frederick

Mar 29, 2020
So let me confirm. If I want to remove a license from one trading account, I just need only to close the trading terminal and the license will be automatically removed And I can run with a new trading account right?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
So let me confirm. If I want to remove a license from one trading account, I just need only to close the trading terminal and the license will be automatically removed And I can run with a new trading account right?
Yea, you are right (y)

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
Thank you so much for your information. How many trades does the robot open on a real account per day?
The number of trades depends on the volatility of the market. The higher the volatility, the more trades are opened.

On average, 0-3 trades are opened per day. Some days there are no trades at all, other days there may be more than 10 trades.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
hi dear
What robot do you suggest for safe investment in the Forex market?
Hi,

I only have one robot on sale so far. You can find other products in the Forex EA section.

My algorithm is safer than 99% of various other algorithms.

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
Hi,

I would like to know how the algorithm makes trading decisions?

Main method for calculating the conditions for opening deals is tick activity. The algorithm calculates the breakout based on the current spread for the last 30 ticks, as well as the settings specified by the user.

serega2

Jul 10, 2019
Main method for calculating the conditions for opening deals is tick activity. The algorithm calculates the breakout based on the current spread for the last 30 ticks, as well as the settings specified by the user.

So you're using a breakout strategy?

Landen

Feb 21, 2020
How much lot do you recommend with 1000 usd of capital. Please I don't know much about these things

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
How much lot do you recommend with 1000 usd of capital. Please I don't know much about these things

You can use any lot size. But for sensible money management rules, I recommend trading with a lot no larger than 0.5 at this size of deposit.
This is a fixed lot that will be the same in all trades.

I will add a smart money management system later, stay tuned to the changelog for updates.

Landen

Feb 21, 2020
You can use any lot size. But for sensible money management rules, I recommend trading with a lot no larger than 0.5 at this size of deposit.
This is a fixed lot that will be the same in all trades.

I will add a smart money management system later, stay tuned to the changelog for updates.
Thanks for your understanding and timely response

Mack

Dec 23, 2018
Can Elon Musk EA be used to broker with 1.5-2.0 pips spread (for example pair EURUSD)? Is it still okay?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
Can Elon Musk EA be used to broker with 1.5-2.0 pips spread (for example pair EURUSD)? Is it still okay?
Yes, you can work with this broker if in all other trading parameters, for example, as the execution speed, it meets the recommended ones.

Crosby

Customer
May 4, 2018
I currently do not have enough money to buy your algorithm. Do you have an affiliate program?

Jared

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
elonmuskea.com
I currently do not have enough money to buy your algorithm. Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes, but we don't provide an affiliate link for everyone. Write me on my Telegram or PM to discuss the details.