Results from people using the ELM EA

EAtrader

Customer
Sep 1, 2021
Hello!
I am really on the fence if I should invest in this or not.

Can anyone (who has purchased the EA) please share their results and opinion?
What type of accounts/brokers work best etc?

I just want to see results from others than only the developer (no offense).
We all know that the results can differ a lot from demo to live accounts.

I am excited to hear from you guys! Share your knowledge ;)

pattu

Customer
May 28, 2019
Hello!

Hi!

I don't know if I can help you or not, as I'm not a professional trader and I do this solely for myself, but I've been saving for a long time to buy something important and something that would help me have a passive income. I've been testing the EA for about 3 months with different brokers. I now have a real account with ActivTraders and Fibogroup MT5 and Tickmill MT4, I work on the quietest settings to avoid getting trades that might cause a drawdown on my account. Of course, summer is not the best time to test, because low volatility makes it unclear what the algorithm can do. I am working with a $1,000 deposit in two accounts and $1,500 in a third account. I think the most important thing is to find a broker to work with and the bot will do its job. For example, the first time I worked with ICM broker, even though I was told many times it was not the best choice, but the first month the results were great and I kept working, and then the broker started manipulating my account and I started having huge slippages and my trade execution rate doubled. That's what Jared was telling me. I want to open a demo account in Tickmill MT5 soon to test it out.

Is it worth buying it or not? I had some doubts, but I took my chances and decided to go for it. It's been about 5 months now, and so far I've only gotten my money back for the purchase, by the way, the price for the Pro version was $2500 in the spring, and you're out to a useful profit.

EAtrader

Customer
Sep 1, 2021
Hi!

I don't know if I can help you or not, as I'm not a professional trader and I do this solely for myself, but I've been saving for a long time to buy something important and something that would help me have a passive income. I've been testing the EA for about 3 months with different brokers. I now have a real account with ActivTraders and Fibogroup MT5 and Tickmill MT4, I work on the quietest settings to avoid getting trades that might cause a drawdown on my account. Of course, summer is not the best time to test, because low volatility makes it unclear what the algorithm can do. I am working with a $1,000 deposit in two accounts and $1,500 in a third account. I think the most important thing is to find a broker to work with and the bot will do its job. For example, the first time I worked with ICM broker, even though I was told many times it was not the best choice, but the first month the results were great and I kept working, and then the broker started manipulating my account and I started having huge slippages and my trade execution rate doubled. That's what Jared was telling me. I want to open a demo account in Tickmill MT5 soon to test it out.

Is it worth buying it or not? I had some doubts, but I took my chances and decided to go for it. It's been about 5 months now, and so far I've only gotten my money back for the purchase, by the way, the price for the Pro version was $2500 in the spring, and you're out to a useful profit.
I really appreciate your answer!

So what you are saying is that in 5 months you have had a positive ROI of 70%, if that's the case then it's absolutely fantastic!
If you don't mind me asking, have you hooked up any of your accounts to myfxbook? That would be interesting to see, especially the difference between different brokers.

Samiam52

Customer
Aug 24, 2021
Hello!

HI, I have only had this EA for 3 weeks now the first week no trades. I thought that i must have loaded it wrong. the 2nd and 3rd week have been very good. I have close to 20k account and in the total of 3 weeks has made about 4300.. So you have to figure it out from there. this was with the 6 pairs.

EAtrader

Customer
Sep 1, 2021
HI, I have only had this EA for 3 weeks now the first week no trades. I thought that i must have loaded it wrong. the 2nd and 3rd week have been very good. I have close to 20k account and in the total of 3 weeks has made about 4300.. So you have to figure it out from there. this was with the 6 pairs.
Hi, that's some really impressive results! Do you use only one broker (which one?) and what VPS do you use? You might even have a myfxbook link? Would be interresting to see the statistics :)

Last edited:

JCFXT

Jun 27, 2021
Hi Samiam
Which Broker and VPS are you using?