Trakhkapital Advisor"

Shepherd

Customer
Feb 5, 2011
The Expert Advisor is added to the header, it should no longer require a url for WebRequest, test it.

warren

Mar 13, 2014
Shepherd said:
The Expert Advisor is added to the header, it should no longer require a url for WebRequest, test it.
During the test, there is an error in the logs and the Expert Advisor is silent:
TrahCapital_fix EURUSD,H1: BitmapLabelDelete: failed to delete "Bitmap label" object! Error code = 4202

Shepherd

Customer
Feb 5, 2011
warren said:
the second version of the grail, such as steeper, less drawdown
The second version was released on the same day as the file in the header.
warren said:
During the test, there is an error in the logs and the Expert Advisor is silent:
TrahCapital_fix EURUSD,H1: BitmapLabelDelete: failed to delete "Bitmap label" object! Error code = 4202
The error is related to drawing graphics and should not affect the operation

Attachments

• trahcapital basic.ex4
    141.8 KB · Views: 0

Shepherd

Customer
Feb 5, 2011
warren said:

It doesn't make it any warmer...if but does not trade(silent)
I just checked it on a dime, everything works, orders are opened immediately. Look for the error in your logs, etc.

warren

Mar 13, 2014
Shepherd said:
I just checked it on a dime, everything works, orders are opened immediately. Look for the error in your logs, etc.
Thanks.
This is already interesting...previously launched via TDS2, where it was silent. Checked without TDS2 on a real account, also silent(
The logs are silent, except for the line that I indicated earlier.
I mean that it is possible that I have build 1260 (the software terminals were updated despite the fact that the ban in the batnik is worth it)

Collin

Customer
Jan 18, 2014
warren said:
This is already interesting...previously launched via TDS2, where it was silent. Checked without TDS2 on a real account, also silent(
It doesn't work in the tester.

Shepherd

Customer
Feb 5, 2011
We love updates, especially if there's something new in there besides the version number. Where is the list of what's new for this version?
p. s. I looked at what's new, the protection was changed. We are not interested in this

Shawn

Customer
Mar 14, 2019
Good day. When setting the minimum lot of 0.1, it still trades at 0.01-0.03. How can I correct this inconvenient fact?

Niklaus

Customer
Jan 29, 2019
Shawn said:
Good day. When setting the minimum lot of 0.1, it still trades at 0.01-0.03. How can I correct this inconvenient fact?
it takes lot 0.01 from 10000 !!! disable MM or increase depot )

pattu

Customer
May 28, 2019
In monitoring the amount $139737. Is it really that much money on that deposit or is it a cent account?

Shawn

Customer
Mar 14, 2019
pattu said:
In monitoring the amount $139737. Is it really that much money on that deposit or is it a cent account?
so it's all written there. Real (USD Cent)