[UNI] Price Action

Tobias

Jun 22, 2010
Price action - " traces of money"

Price behavior is the most important thing a trader should think about during the day.
This is all you need for successful trading.
The price behavior takes into account all aspects and events of the market, as well as events in the world.
Price action will clearly show where the price is going, where the key levels are located.
Price action is a model of behavior prices and signals for trading

STOP USING INDICATORS, THEY ONLY DECEIVE US!

By the end of this course, you will be able to determine what is happening on the chart, and you will also get a fully prepared strategy for working.....

7 tips for logging in:

1. Think differently from other market participants, open trades if there is a signal
without hesitation.
2. Use a simple chart without "magic" indicators.
3. Do not trade below the hourly chart.
4. Use models that are easy to detect.
5. Look for patterns that are constantly repeated.
6. Use the price action as a confirmation of the deal, never open a deal before
how the model was formed.
7. Follow the path of least resistance

Last edited by a moderator:

dhgammin

Jul 6, 2014
Brock said:
Yesterday, usdjpy worked on the clock. No one noticed?

2019-12-06_131547.png
I would have noticed it if I could at least keep an eye on the monitor every hour. At work, access is tightly covered.)
PS: well done, good entrance, all according to the canons.
CHMBSL: enter a double pose, close where it closed and then let the price go down. If it does not go, then take 1k1 or used

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
dhgammin said:
CHMBSL: enter a double pose, close where it closed and then let the price go down. If it does not go, then take 1k1 or used
Exit options and transaction support can be any, the main thing here is to find the right entry point and set the s/l correctly.
dhgammin said:
I would have noticed it if I could at least keep an eye on the monitor every hour. At work, access is tightly covered.)
Everything is the same, so I suggest you post your options for entry points here or in the branch of this SFP pattern. The topic is very interesting! (I hooked it, because I have been working on the topic of breaking horizontal levels for a long time).
And even better, create a separate thread to discuss SFP trading and post your options and thoughts there.

p. s. if there is interest and active users, I can open a thread for discussion. I am not interested in keeping a diary of transactions alone.

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
A fresh entry of the watch is available on audusd, if anyone is interested.
Awesome volatility, very much slipped at the opening!
2019-12-06_160031.png

Lewis

Dec 6, 2018
Brock said:
The euro may have already been broken, but xauusd should work out with a high probability !
2019-12-06_102016.png
Both the euro and gold have already gone to work. I've seen the gold , but I only watch it. If it's not a secret, in which DC do you trade and what is the spread for gold there?

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
Lewis said:
Both the euro and gold have already gone to work. I've seen the gold , but I only watch it. If it's not a secret, in which DC do you trade and what is the spread for gold there?
So far, I'm testing the system on a cent of Roboforex. On cents, the spread should not be bothered.

Lewis

Dec 6, 2018
Brock said:
A fresh entry of the watch is available on audusd, if anyone is interested.
Awesome volatility, very much slipped at the opening!
I'm waiting for the Audi to go down. The inner bar has a 50% pullback in the direction of the trend. And today, if I'm not mistaken, a fakey is formed.

The topic of SFP is very interesting. But unfortunately I can't regularly sit in front of the schedule. I can only check the schedule at 23.00 and 6.00 Moscow time for this and the choice fell on RA and D1.

Lewis

Dec 6, 2018
Brock said:
So far, I'm testing the system on a cent of Roboforex. On cents, the spread should not be bothered.
Thank you. The question was because I have not yet decided on the DC. There is a bonus track, but insta seems like the schedule for RA is not correct. And at the moment I opened a demo in fxpro. I decided to follow the rules of James16.

Bridger

Jun 17, 2016
Anti said:
How can a filter use divergence? We need to watch.
USDJPYH1.png
you can, but not as the main reason for entering, but rather as a sedative. In addition, there is a double diver on the older TF, not to mention the younger ones. So it is better to follow the mm and enter based on the logic and situation on the chart.

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
If the above applies to the SFP pattern, then it seems to me that it is quite self-sufficient and does not require special confirmation. An example of the completion of yesterday's AUDUSD trade is below.

p. s. the only deviation on my part-I hurried and opened a position 2 minutes before the closing of the signal candle.
If I had waited , I would have been able to open a couple of points better. But this is not always the case.
2019-12-07_185637.png

Lewis

Dec 6, 2018
@Keenan Good evening. Pavel please tell me which brokers currently display the correct D1 chart for RA? And which broker do you recommend for RA trading, are you interested in standard accounts?

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Lewis said:
@Keenan Good evening. Pavel please tell me which brokers currently display the correct D1 chart for RA? And which broker do you recommend for RA trading, are you interested in standard accounts?
The old article is still relevant

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
Ronnie said:
How do you like this sfp?
Powerful!
The only bad thing is that the stop is huge, more than the expected profit!
I remember Tom Dante didn't approve of such deals.

Bridger

Jun 17, 2016
Brock said:
Powerful!
The only bad thing is that the stop is huge, more than the expected profit!
I remember Tom Dante didn't approve of such deals.
I think the limit on the sale from 1.1180 can be set as there was a quick capture and perhaps someone else will get into the sale of serious comrades and then you can put on a long-range goal of 1.1000, if there is no additional fence, then there will be a move to 1.1050 no more since no one from the krupnyak goes in one fence (the "holy" set of a large pose in parts)
@master_ice I'm glad to see you often here, it's nice to look at your screenshots, everything is simple, logical and concise)

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
On the pound, I would not climb yet in connection with recent events!
Although it is unlikely that the news background will have a strong impact on the week.
I like this picture, plus almost perfect " rails"
p. s. 2 the red lines above and below are the expected stop and take.
2019-12-15_213954.png

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
It would be nice to have comments on the picture and preferably a pattern before working it out.
If you just brag, it's not interesting, you can draw fifty pictures in 5 minutes!

Bridger

Jun 17, 2016
re-entry of the limit from the level with the test of the most likely price of the level(most likely there will be a pin bar with rehash rains), the risk-profit ratio is better.13232133.png