[UNI] Price Action

Siim

Mar 18, 2019
Hello, dear colleagues!
I wanted to ask if the entry point was chosen correctly or not? I recently got acquainted with the works of Tom Dante and now I'm trying.
Thank you in advance!

Siim

Mar 18, 2019
Here is another interesting point in my opinion? Do you think it is worth opening a position?
13.png

Siim

Mar 18, 2019
Here is another interesting point in my opinion? Do you think it is worth opening a position?
I decided to enter, but I was a little late with the entrance.
123.png

Erik

Dec 29, 2017
Siim said:
I wanted to ask if the entry point was chosen correctly or not?
On the Eurofund, the SFP has not yet been formed - the price hit the old level and bounced. If they try to break through it and fail, then the pattern will form. The position is open just from the level.

Siim

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you for your answer! In confirmation of the signal: candle D1 from 03.09.19 N 0.91481, of course, the time interval is too far, but I think the stronger the signal, and the candle for 16.03.20 N 0.91495. But this pair is ugly, it cost me three merged depots on the monkeys. In my opinion, there should be a correction. If you are wrong, please correct it.
124.png

Siim

Mar 18, 2019
The purchase order is opened by an owl with an VPS, please do not pay attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayan

Mar 18, 2019
For me, there is no false breakdown according to Dante's rules. According to other rules, maybe. According to Dante, there should be a breakdown of a clear, clear, understandable extremum for which other players could set their stops. And the pullback from the extremum should be quite deep and noticeable on D1. For example, on cadjpy, it could be an extreme from March 13. Everything else is not Dante's style. Also agree with Psyman on eurgbp

_1_dima_1

Mar 29, 2017
Friends, can you tell me in which branch / resource you can find a discussion/review of the forecast for the current price action ?
I don't need training, but rather a discussion of potential inputs
I used to come here - it was lively, fresh options for entrances were discussed. Maybe they moved somewhere ?

Rainis

Customer
Aug 24, 2019
EURNZD and GBPNZD on D1 formed a pattern-a curtain of dark clouds. The pattern is supported by the resistance level. Waiting for confirmation. Entry for sale.

Armin

Nov 17, 2019
Good Afternoon Colleagues
We need your opinion on the quality of the expert Advisors. Whether they correspond to the idea of an Internal Bar and Absorption.
It is clear that for correct trading, we determine the trend, etc., but then at least determine whether the concept of Price Action is embedded in them. Thank you in advance.

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
I share one of my inputs: the breakdown of the "flag" on the trend.

p. s. I was taught this pattern back in 2008 at Teletrade courses.:d

2021-01-08_081311.png

Brock

Customer
Sep 1, 2011
Breaking the "wedge" down.
Not a very reliable entry, because the general trend for the euro is up, but since there is no pronounced trend on this pair, you can try to sell with small goals.
2021-01-08_120248.png

Davion

Jul 24, 2015
Kristopher said:
False breakout of the previous low + trend.
003_20.01.21_NZDJPYDaily_Buy_SLP.png
I like to watch the analysis of graphs, how many people, so many opinions, and what is most fun - everyone is basically right!
With this picture, I see a trend change exactly where you indicate a false breakout(at the close of the candle, of course), then I go down to the lower TF H1-H4, no matter, and wait for a microtrend, at the break of which I open a position in the newly emerging trend(well, as I would like)))
And then, if desired, you can top up with a similar picture...

Снимок экрана 2021-01-20 в 09.07.29.png

Снимок экрана 2021-01-20 в 09.09.01.png

Kristopher

Jan 13, 2020
Davion said:
I like to watch the analysis of graphs, how many people, so many opinions, and what is most fun - everyone is basically right!
This is what makes trading great. Everyone has their own vision. And this does not mean that one will earn, and the other will drain. The main thing is that it turns out after a number of transactions. This is what tests the commitment and trust in your approach to trading.