Yobit Exchange

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Yobit is currently the largest platform in the CIS for the purchase/sale of crypts.
From the noteworthy - all the shit forks of bitcoin here you are immediately credited to the balance and you can quickly get rid of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edgar

Apr 8, 2015
I just started using this exchange, compared to the same eksmo-it's like comparing the ISS and tractor Belarus. A huge selection of cryptocurrencies, normal charts and good speed. Replenished with Great Dane until the crypt was not withdrawn. Replenishment is almost instantaneous.

In general, everything is very convenient so far: d

infesto

Jan 12, 2017
Well, with the replenishment here and the fool is clear....)) And, here's how to withdraw.....?? Reviews in the Internet read this Horror, Horror! For example, a person writes $ 3000 - started, $ 1000-earned decided to withdraw. Since December 15, it still outputs. He says at least they gave their own.

Lawson

Customer
Nov 2, 2016
The exchange is made correctly, but because of the crowd of people on it, your orders may not be executed for 5-10 minutes, during this time the price goes away, it will take you another minute to cancel the order, and so on in a circle.
On EXMO, there is an instant execution on the market, there is no such thing here. Even if you place a sell order at a price lower than the current buy offer, it is not a fact that it will be executed. In general, the brake is still the same.
Of the cryptocurrencies submitted for trading, 95% is unknown slag, but for example, there are no such things as ripple and Stellar.
Free distribution of some tokens like "Putin" I died in a couple of days, stopped working :) But there is still no sense from it, I thought that it is necessary to press the button for more than a year to learn the volume that can be minimally sold on the stock exchange for a couple of dollars :)
I started $28 and withdrew $30 when I realized that there was nothing to catch, the withdrawal is instant, probably because the amount is small.
In the chat, they often swear that the withdrawal of a large amount of money and cryptocurrencies hangs for weeks without execution, but this is a chat, who believes them :)

Edgar

Apr 8, 2015
I don't know, I haven't noticed any brakes when trading yet, but in terms of brakes on the whole site - yes. Their servers can't handle it. Ripluhi no-sad of course, but I'm on the same exme three currencies to trade here well, not at all in the buzz, for the sake of one ripla there to hang around....

Well, on the withdrawal on the exme, the same feints are thrown out, on the Western exchanges I do not know how, but on these two large sums are withdrawn for a long time. Write that they have overloaded everything, kapets, the people bring down to them sho bad)

There are drawbacks, there is no arguing, but damn, exma did not stand next to it, you will agree.

Edgar

Apr 8, 2015
For me, ripple is not for trading at all, rather put it for half a year and forget it. There are a bunch of decent coins with much more powerful volatility = paradise for spikul :d

asus_00

Dec 1, 2012
The exchange is interesting. A lot of things are there. For a long time I bought a cue ball here for fiat, until I found a cheaper option. I would definitely not keep money on Yobit. The main advantage is that there are no verifications, which are tormented on Bittrex and Polonix.

Roland

Mar 19, 2017
Rigs work on the air plus MAX in douala. The ether is output separately to the wallet, and the entire MAX is transferred to yobit.net to quickly exchange in case of a pump. This is the only popular exchange where this coin is available. Among the positive aspects, the lack of verification pleases. Coins on shitkoinam really accrued, but the profit from them is useless.
After accrual, the rate quickly goes to the floor. There were no problems with the output in the cue ball.

moondogg

Jun 11, 2017
Good day to all) I contacted crypto exchanges quite recently,the choice fell on YOBIT, I bought several Lambo (a couple of LAMBO/RUB) there a couple of months ago, and then I recently look, and the price of this crypt somehow sharply unnaturally jumped up, to put it mildly) they disappeared from my balance somewhere, there was only some millionth part) technical support is silent) I have two questions) the first - what happened to it, and why it has increased so sharply in price,and the second-can someone tell me what to do next?) it would be great to get them back and get them out)

Kohen

Apr 13, 2015
Disgusting exchange. Tickets are not considered for months, they are simply ignored. There is no other connection to support.
Wallets on those.they have been in service for years.
It is more correct to add it to the blacklist

Keenan

Customer
Aug 27, 2010
Kohen said:
Disgusting exchange. Tickets are not considered for months, they are simply ignored. There is no other connection to support.
Wallets on those.they have been in service for years.
It is more correct to add it to the blacklist
Figs knows, yesterday I brought out a penny of the cue ball without any problems, they were lying there.
People in the chat tryndit actively.